Megastore pftttt

Guest The Horse
13 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

There's nothing worse than doing an online shop only for the delivery driver to utter those fateful words, 'there were a couple of things out of stock, so you've got a few replacement items...'

:duntmatter:

Bad AIDS?

20 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

So you think that we will have sold as much or more with the launch, than we would have if we had launched it with thousands of mad Wednesday fans (the exact target market for a product launch like that) at OITP???

I work in marketing and corporate and could give that question to a 16 year old fresh out of school marketer or sales rep and even they would know which will hit bigger targets.  

Btw this thread wasn’t about which would hit the biggest sales, it was about the very basics of customer service and customer engagement. 

Both of which we we are equally poo at on this side of the business 

Unless you know the facts and figures to compare your point is moot. Provide evidence to support and I'll reconsider my opinion.

On 22/07/2019 at 19:55, TommyCraig said:

Ok calm down. It's pisspoor all round. Socks should have been sorted rather than selling part of a kit. Tinpot. I got no sorry or thank you from the miserable assistant. Why wait till the very latest to send memberships all at once.

If it weren't for us supporters willing to put up with it because it's 'Wednesday', it would have closed long ago.

I'm not one for bashing club usually but I spend enough there to be treated better. My choice. My moan.

You're absolutely right.

the annual kit mess up is bizarre. Never used to happen - doesn’t seem to happen anywhere else.

its symptomatic of how amateur the club is being run overall.

1 hour ago, sw1867 said:

1)Look at the history of me and @2roland2, I agree with very little (however it is noted he is mellowing recently!)

2)You’re the one taking comments out of context. I’ve never suggested the retail performance of a club influences your true fan status. It does however affect the casual fan returning to buy more products. I don’t know of a way of dumbing his argument down any further.

3)Your comment stating the fact a Wednesday fan can’t go and support another team should not be justification in any area of how the club treats it’s fans.

4)Using the sockgate point, just because a Wednesdayite will return to get missing items does not mean that it is ok to treat paying customers in that way. Your attitude is why football fans in general are dealt with in such an appalling manner across the country. ‘they’re loyal fans, we can treat them like sh*t and they still come back’

5)I asked tongue in cheek if you are Dave Allen. I’m now thinking you actually might be.

1 - Don't care

2 - No evidence for your first sentence but you proved my point in your 3rd sentence, thank you

3 - Was never suggested that was the case

4 - We have a choice whether to be treated that way or not, buy or don't buy

5 - I know it's hot but put the beer down

2 minutes ago, sw1867 said:

How about you provide evidence to support yours!

Its all guess work by everyone however yours appears to be based on some very strange logic.

I haven't made any claims, i merely asked the question....do keep up