Rhodes to go

Just now, A12owl said:

Says Who?

Sorry, should’ve said I don’t think Rhodes wants to be here , not claiming to be some ITK belter 

Just a general observation of the bits you heard about him wanting to stay at Norwich, and his general body language 

It hasn’t worked out for him here in any way shape or form 

I think we should charge them more than we did last season Think we got £2 million profit out of him so if we get that and a little bit more we have recouped half of what he cost and avoided wages for a couple o seasons. 

With Bruce money and Rhodes going cash flow will be looking healthy.

14 minutes ago, heppers said:

I could probably bag a brace against them. Surely you cannot argue he is at his best?

We played Lincoln City not Dog and Duck.

He was more lively than I've seen him in most games for us, even got ball out wide and went past a couple of players with a neat bit of skill.

Just now, bradowl said:

We played Lincoln City not Dog and Duck.

He was more lively than I've seen him in most games for us, even got ball out wide and went past a couple of players with a neat bit of skill.

I know. I would still have scored 2.

An overhead kick from the edge of the box and a cheeky lob from the half way line.

Fact. Not fiction.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, A12owl said:

Apology accepted. 

I would like Rhodes to stay. If anybody can get him scoring again then our new manager can. 

Brilliant.

I think that given the new managers track record in this league that is a given.

Helps us as it covers the payment for this season plus wages. Had we sold him we have to pay Boro the remaining 4m. Puts the problem on the final year but things could be different then or someone might take him next summer on the cheap. We’d have probably reduced losses by 50%

Guest wilyfox

I'd rather wait and see what the next manager wants first, but our financial position may still dictate, I suppose. I don't know. 

39 minutes ago, heppers said:

I know. I would still have scored 2.

An overhead kick from the edge of the box and a cheeky lob from the half way line.

Fact. Not fiction.

Lincoln u8s then :tango: