Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

1 hour ago, keepitsteel89 said:

There's some rumours the cash for the sale of stadium never arrived at the club that it was all on paper where as derby etc all showed hard cash in the bank. Everyone is saying it's gonna be fine but this is Wednesday so I fully expect a 500 point deduction and 10 year embargo with Jos and Carlos co managers on rolling one week contracts

All the Bill's were paid, so of course the cash arrived. It just covered all the money Chansiri has been continuously been ploughing into the club. He has made some errors, but the geezer is in deep.

It depends if it is legitimate accounting and whether it’s against the rules. I don’t know, but the EFL have clearly been reviewing us for weeks.

60m cash not actually appearing looks alarming. But when he is effectively paying himself for money he’s already paid himself and the IOU allows him to pay more money into the club in due course it all just seems even more farcical.

1 minute ago, EcclesallOwl said:

Sums it up really 

Can’t wait to see him get sacked in a few months 

If true and he contacted them before Rafa went that is bang out of order. Could be made up but would leave a very bad taste in the mouth. 

11 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

If true and he contacted them before Rafa went that is bang out of order. Could be made up but would leave a very bad taste in the mouth. 

Having thought about it i think it's probably right.

I just don;t think Ashley would have approached without knowing first that he wanted it

Plus, it appears Bruce was way down the list

TW@

9 minutes ago, vulva said:

So Bruce actually chased Newcastle?

Gets better this. Won’t be long before the wetknobs on here give him some slack for ‘hometown club’, more money, anyone would do the same. 

Not surprised at all if he did.

It's a job he's always wanted, it's probably his last shot at it and it sounds like he's got some sort of existing relationship with Ashley.

After DC hung on for him, let him bring in an entirely new backroom team and has done his best to give him all the tools he possibly can though it's a pretty sh1tty thing to do though, without a doubt.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91