Out of soft embargo by Wednesday, hector by friday

Just now, MrTacoSWFC said:

Hang on a minute.... where has this even come from? Is this an actual story or from a good source? Or is Craig Enock someone who should be listening to?

We have no idea mate....

As I read it...a "Soft" embargo means you need EFL permission to sign players.....If we are coming out of it...We can sign without EFL approval..I presume...

As the EFL seemingly have given permission for us to sign the players we have...maybe its good news...or maybe the EFL don't know what the f.ook they are doing...

throw of a coin really

Guest oz_owl

As long as it's not "Out of soft embargo by Wednesday (into full embargo), hector (signs for Fulham) by friday".

2 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Nothing in the OP history to give me any confidence that his post has any credibility.  But it's a straw so I'm gonna grab at it.  

Thats what I wanted to say but last nights alcohol was preventing me putting the words in the right order.......

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, 109Waddle said:

If this week happens as per the title, I will eat my testitles on national television 

The only test titles I want to see are ‘ England romp home to secure the Ashes ‘

10 minutes ago, 109Waddle said:

If this week happens as per the title, I will eat my testitles on national television 

Woah,Woah hold on,i aint paying for my tv license to watch that matey,put it on Netflix fella,don't have to pay bugger all..............................result..................................................

for them thats interested of course,like a mate or summat :tango: 

1 hour ago, Craig enock said:

Exactly what title said , chansiri to make statement at end of transfer window about what has happened ... peace and love 

Which Friday ?

25 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

We have no idea mate....

As I read it...a "Soft" embargo means you need EFL permission to sign players.....If we are coming out of it...We can sign without EFL approval..I presume...

As the EFL seemingly have given permission for us to sign the players we have...maybe its good news...or maybe the EFL don't know what the f.ook they are doing...

throw of a coin really

Well... yeah I get the idea of the soft embargo but where has this actually come from that it's being lifted is what I don't get. Hmmm..