Wednesday-V-QPR (OMDT)

1 minute ago, Not Jon Newsome said:

Why anyone is complaining is beyond me, what did you expect it's basically a pre season friendly. I've been every home game and most away this season and I couldn't even be bothered today, because I knew players were going to be on their holidays, with half of them probably knowing they aren't here next season anyway. 

Same situation here. However, people have paid  £30+ for a ticket to be entertained. The least the players can do is put in a half decent performance.

1 minute ago, Plonk said:

Maria’s and Lee looking good? Does Matisse get an assist for their goal. 

Great teeth though. That deft little header to their player was his finest pass, his distribution is always terrible but makes some good runs. He should have scored when he was 1 on 1 though. As for Lee, not really been in the game. Gave the ball away a few times and got caught in possession as well. Lots of ring rust there. Both wouldn't get new contracts if it was me, that is if we can afford not too, stupid P&S. 

1 minute ago, agentwalker said:

Same situation here. However, people have paid  £30+ for a ticket to be entertained. The least the players can do is put in a half decent performance.

Imagine paying 30 quid for a friendly game, fools. 

Just now, GerOwl said:

Great teeth though. That deft little header to their player was his finest pass, his distribution is always terrible but makes some good runs. He should have scored when he was 1 on 1 though. As for Lee, not really been in the game. Gave the ball away a few times and got caught in possession as well. Lots of ring rust there. Both wouldn't get new contracts if it was me, that is if we can afford not too, stupid P&S. 

MatiasTeeth.gif

14 minutes ago, A12owl said:

So sky have a red button in Turkey but not in UK?

Bizzare or should I say Bazaar?

We are watching hing Sky Bet EFL not strictly legal but you can get anything here

Guest Mr. Christmas
7 minutes ago, WBridgfordowl said:

If we don’t finish above Florist, this will cost me a bloody fortune! Not to mention bragging rights 

I live there too. Turning my phone off tonight