I think the comments fair enough....probably little need for the "crock" crap tho'...given that we knew what we were getting..he knew what he was letting himself in for...and has shown that, at times he has put his "fragility" on the line at times for the club.

Maybe Hutchinson is no longer capable of playing for us...but remember he never simply "Didn't turn up"..he may have "turned up, cut someone in half and got sent off"

I think labelling him a "Crock" is a little impolite

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

He originally retired for a reason.

Bottom line is you will never get a full season or anything near it from him.

No doubting his ability but any ruthless manager wanting a side that can cope with the physical requirements this league brings will want a younger, fitter, less injury prone player if serious about competing for automatic promotion in future years. 

Sentiment should play no part.

I think that was point Jos tried to make, but it backfired as we were too weak in midfield.

If we get 25+ games out of him next season he will be an asset.

5 hours ago, james o connor said:

Refreshing to see people on this board finally grasping crocks aren’t the way forward 

Football management is so easy on an Internet forum or games machine ain’t it FFS.

4 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

I think the comments fair enough....probably little need for the "crock" crap tho'...given that we knew what we were getting..he knew what he was letting himself in for...and has shown that, at times he has put his "fragility" on the line at times for the club.

Maybe Hutchinson is no longer capable of playing for us...but remember he never simply "Didn't turn up"..he may have "turned up, cut someone in half and got sent off"

I think labelling him a "Crock" is a little impolite

Some people simply don’t have any common decency or realism these days though I’m afraid - and hiding behind computer screens makes them even worse.

Gutted for Hutch,hes played a MASSIVE part in moving us up the table since the tash got his P45,love the kid to bits,yes hes picks up injuries,but hes a big influence out on the park,hes like a 2nd skipper always winding up the lads around him & spurring em on

Must admit to being a Hutch fan, but with reservations.Think , and think carefully. This does not just apply to Hutch  When a player is on form and on the field, he can give , and if he does, 100%. If, for whatever reason, he is not on the field, be it through injury, sickness, bereavement or whatsoever, his value, and what he can give, even encouragement, is a big fat ZERO! Much as we would like it otherwise,, this is fact. For this reason alone, I think it necessary for Bruce to be eyeing a replacement, preferrably young and FIT.     

5 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Must admit to being a Hutch fan, but with reservations.Think , and think carefully. This does not just apply to Hutch  When a player is on form and on the field, he can give , and if he does, 100%. If, for whatever reason, he is not on the field, be it through injury, sickness, bereavement or whatsoever, his value, and what he can give, even encouragement, is a big fat ZERO! Much as we would like it otherwise,, this is fact. For this reason alone, I think it necessary for Bruce to be eyeing a replacement, preferrably young and FIT.     

we may struggle to find a 'young and FIT' tough tackling midfielder with a heart the size of a bucket whose club want to release him, any idea's anyone?

it maybe an area where we have to spend money.