Morgan Fox a complete liability .. please get rid !!

Just now, JG13 said:

Was nowhere near Adomah for the second, should of been goal side instead of ball watching. Basics!

He wasn't on his own in that scenario but i agree the defending of that 2nd goal was woeful

12 minutes ago, squonk said:

Fox did ok 

I thought the defending at the back post for the 2nd goal was appalling i think Fox was involved in that, but not only Fox, but other than that he was ok

I might be wrong but I think this is what riled Westwood who stormed off at the final whistle pointing towards that area of the pitch to anyone that tried to calm him down.  It looked like he was blaming Fox for not being goal side to clear when he made the save leading to the 2nd goal.

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

I might be wrong but I think this is what riled Westwood who stormed off at the final whistle pointing towards that area of the pitch to anyone that tried to calm him down.  It looked like he was blaming Fox for not being goal side to clear when he made the save leading to the 2nd goal.

It was a good save, but the Villa player reacted really quickly....I suppose you could manufacture a fault for every goal ever scored...Watch Goals on sunday...Its like 

"If yer Mother was yer brother and this had happened before that happened and he ran there instead of..."

Its hindsight

• Like 1

Why single out Fox. Others were guilty too, did you see Palmer’s effort at defending for Villa’s first goal.

The team played well quite well overall today but missed a crucial penalty, were unbalanced by more injuries and got caught out pushing for a winner in injury time.

Do we really have to have a scapegoat every time things don’t go our way.

• Thanks 1

Guest Hirst1867
51 minutes ago, DorsetOwl said:

Did not add anything !! .. exposed us, added nothing .. please get rid !! 

You didnt go did you. Did you ring Radio Sheffield as well?

21 minutes ago, JG13 said:

Whenever he was free on the left you could see Bannan, Hutchinson and hector looking for any other pass than to him. 

Image result for bullshit

29 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Thats why he is a sub...thats the whole ethic behind having subs...its the whole ethic of having a squad...Some aren't quite as good as others...

Its not an excuse to use in what was an undeserved defeat

Okay how about I would like us to have a similar player to Fox on the bench but just a player the is a little bit better and has more to offer. It’s nice to have subs that can change a game or bring something positive on to the pitch, Fox is a steady player but I don’t personally believe he offers enough. 

34 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Bang on pal,i saw that too and that’s exactly what i said

17 minutes ago, Hirst1867 said:

Take it you wasn’

18 minutes ago, Hirst1867 said:

Take it you didn’t go to the game or to busy ball watching.

Fox was okay today. He was sub and I think that is where he is at the moment. Injury made it necessary for him to come on. He is not first choice and probably will not feature much when the squad gets sorted for next season but he is a Wednesday player and we needed a defender to come on.

• Like 1

Not sure where I stand on this.   Got back from the match feeling down but not really anything other than I expected - I thought on the whole we were the better side strangely enough.

I don't rate Fox but i'm not going to slate him today.   I think I take more umbridge with the pen.   Had we scored that, it would have been a different game.   I was hoping Hooper would take it and wasn't confident before it was struck.

26 minutes ago, oldishowl said:

People might try and defend him but he is a poor player who is not even good enough to be a squad player.

He had a good spell earlier on in the season when people were praising him, yet some of our fans couldn’t see beyond the scapegoat tag that they had branded on him when he arrived.

Granted, he may not be good enough to take us to where we want to be but he was far from being the reason that we lost today. I would put a string of 3 maybe 4 of players names who were at fault  before I even thought of Fox....

Thats if we want to play the blame game!