Morgan Fox a complete liability .. please get rid !!

21 hours ago, DorsetOwl said:

Did not add anything !! .. exposed us, added nothing .. please get rid !! 

You do realise we are down to the bare bones? Not in anyway a dynamic player but steady enough and didn't do anything wrong. 

Was this just a look at me post, if I say off Fox I will get loads of "likes"? 

Maybe post something interesting next time.

First and foremost,a terrific game of football,two good sides jousting for points.The usual targets for the boo boys,George Boyd and Morgan Fox both played their part .We were going for it until the end, but when Bazza went off and Hutch had to change a bit of his role Grealish suddenly got a bit of space.Fine lines between failure and success in this league. 

I know some didn't really want Villa to get so many tickets,but it made for a great atmosphere,It's up to us to out shout them,and Hillsborough looks a hell of a lot better with four sides full.

4 minutes ago, hodgybysea said:

First and foremost,a terrific game of football,two good sides jousting for points.The usual targets for the boo boys,George Boyd and Morgan Fox both played their part .We were going for it until the end, but when Bazza went off and Hutch had to change a bit of his role Grealish suddenly got a bit of space.Fine lines between failure and success in this league. 

I know some didn't really want Villa to get so many tickets,but it made for a great atmosphere,It's up to us to out shout them,and Hillsborough looks a hell of a lot better with four sides full.

Untitled.png.b065c1edae15f552d22985244c3fee74.png

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

You do realise we are down to the bare bones? Not in anyway a dynamic player but steady enough and didn't do anything wrong. 

Was this just a look at me post, if I say off Fox I will get loads of "likes"? 

Maybe post something interesting next time.

Thanks ... look at the replay today ... both goals came from the left when Fox was on and he did not keep up with play or make the imprtant challenge !! .. facts say it all !! 

22 hours ago, lukestheman82 said:

Bloke may, or may not be a turd. 

But no need for the insults based on geography/ indeed, sexual orientation. 

I bet my bum virginity that Tango has been to more Wednesday matches over the last 30 years than most Sheff based Owls

Before anyone takes this bet we are going to need proof of this alleged bum virginity 

I was hopping mad at Lees for doing his diagonal jockeying back-off trick as Grealish advanced to the edge of our box for their second. So many goals conceded this season have featured that in the buildup.

But then I calmed down and realised he also put a shift in for the other 93min.

Nonody to blame for yesterday, it was just a classic Championship sickener. We deserved to win but we didn’t. How Fox was supposed to turn our fortunes around I’ve no idea, and neither does the OP.

The OP obviously saw a different game from the commentary on the radio to those who actually attended the game.

While this is the season Morgan Fox becomes the scapegoat, yes he maybe average for this league and needs improving on but the manager trusts him to do a job and he is not the worst LB in the league and not the best.

He has not been too bad since Bruce came in and had a decent cross on him.

This thread was prepared at 2.55pm just as the teams came out. 

Will be Intresting to know now who next years scapegoat will be, I’d predict the new keeper if Westwood is gone. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

The OP obviously saw a different game from the commentary on the radio to those who actually attended the game.

While this is the season Morgan Fox becomes the scapegoat, yes he maybe average for this league and needs improving on but the manager trusts him to do a job and he is not the worst LB in the league and not the best.

He has not been too bad since Bruce came in and had a decent cross on him.

This thread was prepared at 2.55pm just as the teams came out. 

Will be Intresting to know now who next years scapegoat will be, I’d predict the new keeper if Westwood is gone. 

Nah Fella,it'll be Palmer and Nuhiu,as is the way with some on here.

I was at the game. I’ve been a big critic of fox. The lad simply isn’t good enough for this level of football, the best thing said about him is “ he did nowt wrong” but he did. Just because it doesn’t lead to a goal doesnt mean it’s ok.

Let me ask those defending him a question. If we give him a free transfer in the summer where will he end up?

same question for many of our out of contract players. Can’t see any getting a better club tbh.

12 hours ago, shezzas left peg said:

Hopefully we'll have penney back fit and firing for next season. 

I'm not saying he's the answer yet, but would be an exiting opinion as cover or coming off the bench if we can get a bargain, solid first team left back accusation like we have on the right with Iorfa. 

Why what's Iorfa been accused of?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, keepitsteel89 said:

He isn't good enough to be a regular but that can always change, hes a big unit, just needs to work on his awareness

Exactly.

If our third choice LB is Morgan Fox that feels like quite a strong situation to me.

3 hours ago, OWL1969 said:

Why what's Iorfa been accused of?

Confused bud?? 

I said Iorfa has been a bargain solid left back signing. I was using him as an example of getting a similar bargain TO PLAY LEFT BACK, with penney as our back up /off the bench option. 

Iorfa has been a very astute and superb signing.