Season ticket renewal date

Guest mkowl

Anyone know if you go down to the shop whether you can buy tickets for family too?

Website not even recognising my details, email resets not coming through, can't even queue on ticket hotline, just get rerouted to reception and it cuts you off. Waiting for a callback but wondering if I'll ever got one..

Wednesday really don't make it easy, do they? 

6 minutes ago, PeakOwl said:

Anyone know if you go down to the shop whether you can buy tickets for family too?

Website not even recognising my details, email resets not coming through, can't even queue on ticket hotline, just get rerouted to reception and it cuts you off. Waiting for a callback but wondering if I'll ever got one..

Wednesday really don't make it easy, do they? 

Yeah can get families any new season tickets that are concession need prove of age 

2 hours ago, akbuk said:

Got mine but what pain navigating the web site it's feels like they've  deliberately made it difficult to renew on line.

the web site needs some serious rebuilding

Lol, exactly the same experience here. I have just renewed mine online and i was messing about for ages trying to work it out. Once you log in it should pick up your seats and stuff for renewing automatically but you have to mess about adding client ID's etc. I did try and call the ticket office but that was obviously rammed and i couldn't get through........

59 minutes ago, apswfcowl said:

Anyone know what time deadline is? Hoping to get two years over the phone but waiting for a call back! Will renew online for a one year if it's getting close to the deadline and I'm still waiting for the call.

I've been trying to call since Friday morning, can't get passed the divert to main reception and then nothing.

I can buy other seats online but mine doesn't come up to renew, under 'Season Tickets' or 'Your Reservations'. Have emailed them but no reply, tried ringing but also getting diverted to main reception then cut off.

Will have to go down to the shop this afternoon if I don't hear anything but living over an hour away it is a right pain in the backside.

Edited by RyanSWFC

2 minutes ago, RyanSWFC said:

I can buy other seats online but mine doesn't come up to renew, under 'Season Tickets' or 'Your Reservations'. Have emailed them but no reply, tried ringing but also getting diverted to main reception then cut off.

Will have to go down to the shop this afternoon if I don't hear anything but living over an hour away it is a right pain in the backside.

Yeah I've got an issue that can't resolve without chatting to someone, I'm about 45/50 mins so might have to go. I feel your pain mate

4 minutes ago, RyanSWFC said:

I had this. Go into your account where it says 'Hello XXX' in the top right hand corner and then choose friends and family under existing customers and then add the client ID and postcode of the people you wish to add, then you can add to them your basket and check out....

Edited by Sticky belly

2 minutes ago, Sticky belly said:

I had this. Go into your account where it says 'Hello XXX' in the top right hand corner and then choose friends and family and then add the client ID and postcode of the people you wish to add, then you can add to them your basket and check out....

Just tried that, cheers, but it still won't work. The client ID box just turns red.