Season ticket renewal date

Guest mkowl

Guest Ash76
1 hour ago, mkowl said:

I didn't think the website was so bad 

Only issue I found was it wasn't 100% clear which button to press to actually confirm the order and move on to the finance bit. So I might have bought 3 in the end !

Finance? Is that North/South divide moving further and further south?

On the website there's nothing wrong with it, I'd hazard a guess that most issues people comes across are down to the user

2 hours ago, vulva said:

Thing is, this 3 or 5 year palaver. If we stay in this league, prices simply can’t go up. If we go up, theoretically prices should come down or stay the same at the very worst. 

With the aforementioned in mind, someone talk me through the financial logic of committing to more than 1 year at a time at a venue which has consistently 15,000 spare seats every week. 

Agree. 

I did a 3 year last time, but not bothering again, just done 1 year. 

He's not really left any wiggle room for future price increases as I suspect we're just about at the maximum that most fans would be willing to pay. 

Edited by LoadABallacks

2 hours ago, Ian said:

Do you think we’ll sell out against any but the top 6, especially when many of the games will be on TV with 2am kick off times

Add in Pigs/Dirty Leeds, Newcastle etc. Better to have your seat than go through ticket app and get plonked anywhere.

10 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Add in Pigs/Dirty Leeds, Newcastle etc. Better to have your seat than go through ticket app and get plonked anywhere.

But a 1 year deal does that. 3 or 5 years makes no sense. 

All of a sudden my seat has appeared under 'Your Reservations' so been able to renew it finally. Very bizarre as I had been trying since yesterday doing exactly the same thing and my seat wasn't there.

If anyone is still struggling, go back to 'Your Reservations' page on the dropdown menu under 'Hello XXX' because yours might have magically appeared too.

59 minutes ago, Hirst1867 said:

Season Ticket renewals can't be done on mobile phones or tablets

You can as I did mine on my phone last night, it was an absolute nightmare, but I manged to do it.

3 hours ago, vulva said:

Thing is, this 3 or 5 year palaver. If we stay in this league, prices simply can’t go up. If we go up, theoretically prices should come down or stay the same at the very worst. 

With the aforementioned in mind, someone talk me through the financial logic of committing to more than 1 year at a time at a venue which has consistently 15,000 spare seats every week. 

46 minutes ago, LoadABallacks said:

Agree. 

I did a 3 year last time, but not bothering again, just done 1 year. 

He's not really left any wiggle room for future price increases as I suspect we're just about at the maximum that most fans would be willing to pay. 

28 minutes ago, vulva said:

But a 1 year deal does that. 3 or 5 years makes no sense. 

Completely disagree with both of you. You aren't paying for a seat in case they sell out, you're paying for a protected price. 

If we was to stay in the same division for the next 5 years then yes you have a point because prices won't change much. However, that is your personal opinion that will happen. 

If we was to get promoted this season say, he could very well increase prices £100 for next 5 seasons in the Premiership (and maybe increase per year depending how we're doing?). Committed to 5 years and you're protected for that entire period and saved £500.

Obviously no one knows how much prices will go up if we do get promoted, but I think there is a very high chance it will happen. Then it depends on how much faith you have in us getting promoted. Personally, I'd like to think we will

1 minute ago, Hack-Abusi said:

Have the vast majority gone for 1 year then?

I was contemplating 5 years and sorting out finances in a few weeks (left it a bit late) as i can't see Season ticket prices going anywhere but up with all the embargo guff and money we've wasted??

I'd be buying as long as possible personally.

Unfortunately it turns out I can't extend my multi year one as I got a new 2 year one last season. If I'd known that I would have done the maximum possible last season

9 minutes ago, smhouston said:

Completely disagree with both of you. You aren't paying for a seat in case they sell out, you're paying for a protected price. 

If we was to stay in the same division for the next 5 years then yes you have a point because prices won't change much. However, that is your personal opinion that will happen. 

If we was to get promoted this season say, he could very well increase prices £100 for next 5 seasons in the Premiership (and maybe increase per year depending how we're doing?). Committed to 5 years and you're protected for that entire period and saved £500.

Obviously no one knows how much prices will go up if we do get promoted, but I think there is a very high chance it will happen. Then it depends on how much faith you have in us getting promoted. Personally, I'd like to think we will

Agree with that but would we be the only club in recent years to put ticket prices up, when we go up?  

As already pointed out, we are paying more than some Premier league sides now, in the Championship. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Agree with that but would we be the only club in recent years to put ticket prices up, when we go up?  

As already pointed out, we are paying more than some Premier league sides now, in the Championship. 

The idea of the multi year season ticket was a good one in principle  - however as per usual Wednesday have managed it with all the business sense of a boiled sprout!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, vulva said:

Plus, would ST prices really go up? Considering there would be 4 fewer home games per season - it would be quite staggering if they did.

Just now, royalowlisback said:

Plus, would ST prices really go up? Considering there would be 4 fewer home games per season - it would be quite staggering if they did.

And that’s a v good point. And for every Man Utd there is a Brighton, Bournemouth, Watford, Palace, Burnley and Southampton. 

1 hour ago, Sticky belly said:

Lol, exactly the same experience here. I have just renewed mine online and i was messing about for ages trying to work it out. Once you log in it should pick up your seats and stuff for renewing automatically but you have to mess about adding client ID's etc. I did try and call the ticket office but that was obviously rammed and i couldn't get through........

Needs sorting selling tickets should be a very easy process 

21 minutes ago, geriatricowl said:

Took me a couple of minutes online and I am an old codger with little more knowledge of computers than my pet pooch. :sad:

Pretty straight forward really and I'm no expert. 

Login and then click on top right hand corner where it says 'Hello with your name and on drop down click on Your reservations and a listing including family and friends will come up, just click on name you want to renew and Bob's your Uncle. 

He was me Dad actually. :Sid:

Can anyone tell me with these 3-5 year season ticket if we go up do you get a reduction in what you paid.

As for the south for 1 year next season its £640 or £27.83 a game if we get promoted and have 4 games less the prices works out at ££33.68 a game. Surely if we did get promoted it would not be more expensive to watch the owls with the millions the club would be getting from the TV money, you would hope it would mean a price reduction or at the very least with 4 less games you would get the season ticket for say £540.

There does not seem to mention anywhere in the renewal process what happens if we do get promoted.