Season ticket renewal date

Guest mkowl

Guest mkowl
2 hours ago, Ash76 said:

Finance? Is that North/South divide moving further and further south?

On the website there's nothing wrong with it, I'd hazard a guess that most issues people comes across are down to the user

Well the company pays for this erm advertising so it disappears a bit easier on the monthly DD 

Plus the wife has had the credit card recently :sad:

Guest LittleG
5 hours ago, akbuk said:

Got mine but what pain navigating the web site it's feels like they've  deliberately made it difficult to renew on line.

the web site needs some serious rebuilding

The website is abysmal; I couldn't sign in at all with my email and password, ended up having to go down to the ground to renew.

A 1 year renewal in the South equates to £28 per match. Based on 19 games in the Premier it equates to £34. I’d suggest that £34 (per match) up front is more than enough so I can’t see how he could put prices up any more. 

Guest Hirst1867
1 hour ago, MarkS43Owl said:

You can as I did mine on my phone last night, it was an absolute nightmare, but I manged to do it.

On my phone, click Menu and this is the options

Screenshot_20190318-135649_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fbc9851f30dba251ea36038f1b8e5734.jpg

The only obvious choice there is Tickets and Travel. Only 2 options for purchase are these

Screenshot_20190318-135703_Chrome.thumb.jpg.408e63a8238bab1ee21b0da62c79a5bc.jpg

Would love to know how you buy a season ticket from there

11 minutes ago, Hirst1867 said:

On my phone, click Menu and this is the options

Screenshot_20190318-135649_Chrome.thumb.jpg.fbc9851f30dba251ea36038f1b8e5734.jpg

The only obvious choice there is Tickets and Travel. Only 2 options for purchase are these

Screenshot_20190318-135703_Chrome.thumb.jpg.408e63a8238bab1ee21b0da62c79a5bc.jpg

Would love to know how you buy a season ticket from there

Obviously you haven't signed/logged in. 

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, Ian said:

Do you think we’ll sell out against any but the top 6, especially when many of the games will be on TV with 2am kick off times

Look at wolves. Prior to the promotion season, they averaged around 21k. Then in 2017/18 had 28k average and this season it's over 31k. They have a season ticket waiting list of around 4k and are working with the council towards a plan for upscaling molineux to 48k. Anyone that tells me we couldn't do the same isn't with it. 

Left a message for a call back as sick of trying to navigate my way round and getting kicked out. If they don't call back today I assume I'll still get the same seat and price given I've registered a request for a call back?

2 hours ago, vulva said:

Agree with that but would we be the only club in recent years to put ticket prices up, when we go up?  

As already pointed out, we are paying more than some Premier league sides now, in the Championship. 

That is true, although every club is different obviously. Would there be more appetite from our fans to go with it being so long out of it?

Something I've not considered though is the fact we would be playing less games. Someones mentioned about getting refunds (as if that is going to happen), but it does maybe support the point that in reality they can't increase prices by much more because we will already be enduring less matches so less value

3 minutes ago, Hirst1867 said:

Ok. Now what? Clever twunt

Screenshot_20190318-152755_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e7fc090241dc685b9f2f1387ca99ddde.jpg

Card management?

(also you sound like a bellsniff calling people names when they are trying to help you)

(I am aware of the irony; it was deliberate, you bellsniffs) 

• Haha 2

Guest mkowl
29 minutes ago, Greengrass said:

Went down Friday morning with a suitcase full of £20's, took less than a minute.

That was La Chambre though not the ticket office

Edited by mkowl

Guest Hirst1867
52 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

Try Your Reservations

Mine were showing in there

*punches air*

YES

jeezus - we don't half like to do things the hard way.... Theres a season tickets option on a PC - nowt on mobile or tablet.

Got mine first day of sale online..no promble....

So me consiracy theory is...Not selling too well, but we can't admit that, 

So..

Wednesday decide to make it difficult with staff told to hang up suddenly..or simply walk around the comps pressin "esc" randomly....

Deadline passes...complaints come in...and Wednesday say

"Ok we will extend the deadline this once...but don't go f.ookin' buyin' Jordan Rhodes again...you little rascals"

• Haha 1