Season ticket renewal date

Guest mkowl

1 minute ago, Mrs Blenkinsops shed said:

He's a super duper truefan you know

:Sid:

Ive not got a problem wiv Torres..he's a great fan...its just him trottin' down Penistone wiv the Parasol an' "gone with the wind" exclamations..

Theres only a certain number of times you can put your hand over yer bosom an' say

"Oh Wednesday Why???..I'm so bebothered"

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Ive not got a problem wiv Torres..he's a great fan...its just him trottin' down Penistone wiv the Parasol an' "gone with the wind" exclamations..

Theres only a certain number of times you can put your hand over yer bosom an' say

"Oh Wednesday Why???..I'm so bebothered"

Frankly my dear I couldn't give a damn

Rhett Butler

Or in Wednesday's case Stan Butler

WTF:

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I presume thats an exclamation..Have a bit more confidence mate..do it in bold or italics...makes you look rather timid..

Or use 

FFS!...more manly..

I mean you say 

"my"..

It sounds a bit like an affronted damsel

It just gets a bit boring, frustrating, annoying that a decent discussion topic is quite often ruined by the “old guards” lack of knowledge or intelligence on far too many matters. 

Using the very very faintest definition of humour to deflect their incapacity to form any proactive discussion.

The main reason why this forum is ridiculed. 

I wish it wasn’t the case as this, at the core is an excellent site 

16 minutes ago, torres said:

It just gets a bit boring, frustrating, annoying that a decent discussion topic is quite often ruined by the “old guards” lack of knowledge or intelligence on far too many matters. 

Using the very very faintest definition of humour to deflect their incapacity to form any proactive discussion.

I think you will find that I posted my opinion in a way that decries it being in any way flippant or comic mate.....If you actually read the thread..I reckon my posts have a basis in which way Wednesday have to go to progress...Now you might not agree with it ...Thats your perogative..but don't set up some f.ookin' ridiculous straw man arguement..where 

"Some say this..and some mean that"..Say who you mean..If its me..Ive no problem arguing the facts..If theres some flippancy in it?..Thats how I think..thats what I post..and I'm f.ooked if I'm going to frame my posts in some sort of sanitised situated rule you want me to abide by

• Like 2

On 18/03/2019 at 10:57, Sticky belly said:

I had this. Go into your account where it says 'Hello XXXX' in the top right hand corner and then choose friends and family under existing customers and then add the client ID and postcode of the people you wish to add, then you can add to them your basket and check out....

Is your surname  Castlemaine ? 

:Sid:

• Haha 2

On 18 March 2019 at 09:17, Ian said:

This is what concerns me.....the only way most of DC’s offers make any sort of financial sense to supporters is if prices shoot up if we get in the Prem

its got a classic DC mistake written all over it thinking he can charge £60 for the Kop and £80 elsewhere for premiership games

That would be me done at those prices. (plus two concessions).

• Like 1

I just thought it a bit of shame that a 1 year extension to a current multi year season ticket is not available as would be more money in the bank for the club! I have added a 3 year extension to mine that still as another year left, but a lad I go to matches with only wants to extend by a further year as he is still in education and not sure if he will make it on Saturdays once he starts work next year. I took his season ticket to the ticket office to add another year for him but can only add 2 or more years so wouldn't take his £315 which seems a bit short sighted to me as thought every bit of cash would help with FFP!

56 minutes ago, ad4pm said:

I just thought it a bit of shame that a 1 year extension to a current multi year season ticket is not available as would be more money in the bank for the club! I have added a 3 year extension to mine that still as another year left, but a lad I go to matches with only wants to extend by a further year as he is still in education and not sure if he will make it on Saturdays once he starts work next year. I took his season ticket to the ticket office to add another year for him but can only add 2 or more years so wouldn't take his £315 which seems a bit short sighted to me as thought every bit of cash would help with FFP!

It's a shame they wouldn't do it, but it wouldn't help with FFP, the cash has to be apportioned to the year it is meant for, I think?

Yes your probably right about FFP but just seems strange not having a 1 year option in place as circumstances can change and when the customer is wanting to spend their hard earned cash the club don't seem to want it until next season.

Edited by ad4pm

3 minutes ago, ad4pm said:

Yes your probably right about FFP but just seems strange not having a 1 year option in place as circumstances can change and when the customer is wanting to spend their hard earned cash the club don't seem to want it until next season.

Yep, there should be a way of doing it.

On 18/03/2019 at 20:51, torres said:

Agree with this. People just can’t be serious. 

BD1E8CEE-7E56-400F-8908-07DAB7565286.jpeg