Season ticket renewal date

Guest mkowl

Thing is, this 3 or 5 year palaver. If we stay in this league, prices simply can’t go up. If we go up, theoretically prices should come down or stay the same at the very worst. 

With the aforementioned in mind, someone talk me through the financial logic of committing to more than 1 year at a time at a venue which has consistently 15,000 spare seats every week. 

7 minutes ago, vulva said:

Thing is, this 3 or 5 year palaver. If we stay in this league, prices simply can’t go up. If we go up, theoretically prices should come down or stay the same at the very worst. 

With the aforementioned in mind, someone talk me through the financial logic of committing to more than 1 year at a time at a venue which has consistently 15,000 spare seats every week. 

230 points for away games that have no spare seats (for us) most weeks 

10 minutes ago, vulva said:

You get 3 years Premier League at Championship price. And you'll need your guaranteed seat then

2 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

You get 3 years Premier League at Championship price. And you'll need your guaranteed seat then

Premier League price are lower. Man Utd have had a price freeze for 9 years. 

Surely DC couldn’t put ticket prices up with the Sky £150mn in his back pocket. 

And I don’t think we are going up soon anyway. Bruce has done a brilliant job but this is a classic dead cat bounce and does not mask the financial malaise that exists. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vulva said:

And I don’t think we are going up soon anyway. Bruce has done a brilliant job but this is a classic dead cat bounce and does not mask the financial malaise that exists. 

Believe!!!!

37 minutes ago, vulva said:

Only took 1 year as buying a house and just had youngun it's all I could really committ to.

I'd have took 5years for me and lad though if I had the spare cash as to.me it's a no brainer mainly because once paid for its 5years of SWFC in the bag. 

Edited by coopswfc76

21 minutes ago, vulva said:

This is what concerns me.....the only way most of DC’s offers make any sort of financial sense to supporters is if prices shoot up if we get in the Prem

its got a classic DC mistake written all over it thinking he can charge £60 for the Kop and £80 elsewhere for premiership games

Just now, coopswfc76 said:

Only took 1 year as buying a house and young it's all I could really committ to.

I'd have took 5years for me and lad though if I had the spare cash as to.me it's a no brainer mainly because once paid for its 5years of SWFC in the bag. 

I get all that, but financially it makes no sense at all to commit to longer than 1 year at a time. 

28 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

Do you think we’ll sell out against any but the top 6, especially when many of the games will be on TV with 2am kick off times

Edited by Ian

Just now, Ian said:

This is what concerns me.....the only way most of DC’s offers make any sort of financial sense to supporters is if prices shoot up if we get in the Prem

its got a classic DC mistake written all over it thinking he can charge £60 for the Kop and £80 elsewhere for premiership games

This. He’s backed himself into a corner. 

Just now, Ian said:

Do you think we’ll sell out against any but the top 6

And a 1 year renewal guarantees your seat. 

I had a 3 year one last time, and the only thing that would have encouraged me to do the same again would have been more beneficial TPP points for those committing longer term. 

55 minutes ago, akbuk said:

Got mine but what pain navigating the web site it's feels like they've  deliberately made it difficult to renew on line.

the web site needs some serious rebuilding

Agree 100% was absolutely farcical last night trying to renew. Whoever designed that website wants their lumps feeling 

Guest mkowl

I didn't think the website was so bad 

Only issue I found was it wasn't 100% clear which button to press to actually confirm the order and move on to the finance bit. So I might have bought 3 in the end !

1 minute ago, OWLS about that? said:

Agree 100% was absolutely farcical last night trying to renew. Whoever designed that website wants their lumps feeling 

My season tickets disappeared from the site altogether halfway through the renewal process and now its asking me to choose seats again. Going to have to go down to

to the ticket office to try and sort it out.