Season ticket renewal date

Guest mkowl

Guest Hirst1867

Was gonna do 5 years - but couldnt get through and couldn't buy online.

Renewed for a year

It didnt apply the Club 1867 discount.

2 minutes ago, Hirst1867 said:

Was gonna do 5 years - but couldnt get through and couldn't buy online.

Renewed for a year

It didnt apply the Club 1867 discount.

If you were that bothered about signing up for 5 years I would have thought you would have looked into how to go about it before deadline day, we have had a few home games since the season tickets went on sale.

No surprise to see the deadline extended as same happened last year.

Bloody hell....just have 'em on at the same price all the bloody time....

Its like a staring out contest and the fans know the clubs gonna blink....

Anyone who can't afford a season ticket at the price..ain't gonna get one...and anyone who can't afford a season ticket at this price...is rarely going to ante up for the POTG prices..is he/she?

It needs a total bloody rethink..All we get is more fans sayin' "F.ook it" unless we get through the eye of a needle this year.

If we don't..who knows next season?

Chansiri promised "Big trouble"..I expect trouble...FFP etc...Its going to be difficult next season...a lot more difficult than this one I reckon...

Getting as many fans on board for the fight seems to me a sound strategy..all the rest is a wing an' a prayer in my opinion

• Like 1

I thought this one had already been extended once so won't be again?

For anyone interested, I already had 2 years left from extending last season so couldn't get any further extensions. However, they are taking names to look in to this due to demand, so if interested maybe worth giving them a ring to get down on the interested list. Won't be looking in to it until the deadline is finished though, and will be on a case by case basis

Edited by smhouston

6 minutes ago, smhouston said:

For anyone interested, I already had 2 years left from extending last season so couldn't get any further extensions. However, they are taking names to look in to this due to demand, so if interested maybe worth giving them a ring to get down on the interested list. Won't be looking in to it until the deadline is finished though, and will be on a case by case basis

I posted "member extension" in google...can't afford either

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, smhouston said:

From SWFC site.

https://www.swfc.co.uk/news/2019/march/two-week-season-ticket-extension/

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, akbuk said:

Got mine but what pain navigating the web site it's feels like they've  deliberately made it difficult to renew on line.

the web site needs some serious rebuilding

Yep. I gave it up as a bad job and went to the ticket office to queue for half an hour.

Guest Hirst1867
1 hour ago, smhouston said:

It was Club 1867 that got extended

And every ticket deadline in 3 years

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

Bloody hell....just have 'em on at the same price all the bloody time....

Its like a staring out contest and the fans know the clubs gonna blink....

Anyone who can't afford a season ticket at the price..ain't gonna get one...and anyone who can't afford a season ticket at this price...is rarely going to ante up for the POTG prices..is he/she?

It needs a total bloody rethink..All we get is more fans sayin' "F.ook it" unless we get through the eye of a needle this year.

If we don't..who knows next season?

Chansiri promised "Big trouble"..I expect trouble...FFP etc...Its going to be difficult next season...a lot more difficult than this one I reckon...

Getting as many fans on board for the fight seems to me a sound strategy..all the rest is a wing an' a prayer in my opinion

Of course getting more fans in has to be the ultimate aim but the reason for the cut off is to get money in as early as possible.

If it was the same price all the time everyone would get theirs the week before the season started - the club therefore has no idea on budgets etc. 

I would suggest that the current early bird prices should be the season ticket price after this deadline and early bird prices should be 30% cheaper along the board 

1 minute ago, torres said:

Of course getting more fans in has to be the ultimate aim but the reason for the cut off is to get money in as early as possible.

If it was the same price all the time everyone would get theirs the week before the season started - the club therefore has no idea on budgets etc. 

I would suggest that the current early bird prices should be the season ticket price after this deadline and early bird prices should be 30% cheaper along the board 

I reckon the club KNOWS next years budget mate....freakin' moths flyin' outta the transfer kitty would have given them a hint.............

Renewed.

A bit poignantly. For some years I was buying three. Then two when the older kid was off at uni. The younger is now 17, and doesn't go all that regularly - Saturday job, tough A-levels.

I think I'd have gone for it anyway, but after several successive entertaining home games I am very much up for this

4 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

I reckon the club KNOWS next years budget mate....freakin' moths flyin' outta the transfer kitty would have given them a hint.............

I see this discussion is outside your capabilities 

• Haha 1