IF..................

1 minute ago, Simon78 said:

If the unthinkable were to happen and play offs were achieved and then promotion, how much credit goes to Jos Luakhay for bringing Michael Hector to the club?

I really don’t believe Jos had heard of Michael Hector or that he had anything to do with him coming to Hillsborough.

So no credit to Jos from me. 

In fact If Bruce could have been appointed in November rather than leaving Jos in position we would be comfortably in the play off positions now.

It’s all been part of Chansiri plan 

do the double over them pigs in the playoffs then off to Wembley to beat Aston Villa and celebrating by throwing a load of blue and white sprayed cabbages on the pitch 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blatter said:

I really don’t believe Jos had heard of Michael Hector or that he had anything to do with him coming to Hillsborough.

In fact If Bruce could have been appointed in November rather than leaving Jos in position we would be comfortably in the play off positions now.

All credit to Paxo then I guess.

But didn't the tiny tachioed one drop Hector after he put in POTH and MOTM performances. The only thing that Jos can be held accountable for is looking like a pygmy pororn star and knowing feck all about championship football. FFS, if he had stayed we'd be relegation certs by now.

Up the Owls,

C'mon The Bruce.

HMSPTL's holes have been plugged and we're ready to repel boarders.

1 hour ago, Lord Snooty said:

Pretty disappointing to open this thread and not find a imagining of Kiplings classic but filled with Wednesday themed references.

I like Kiplings classics...especially the Battenberg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Simon78 said:

If the unthinkable were to happen and play offs were achieved and then promotion, how much credit goes to Jos Luakhay for bringing Michael Hector to the club?

Surely he can be still be incarcerated for his crimes 

4 hours ago, Blatter said:

Far be it from me to praise/defend Jos and I'm not saying he had Hector in mind but he probably had heard of him given he spend a season in Germany.

4 hours ago, Simon78 said:

Hector was poo under Jos. Our defensive record shows that

I'd give no credit to Jos, it was never the makeup of the Squad, it was his tactics & strategy, if indeed he had any.  Everybody on this very Forum, even me, could see it...but everybody was fair, he got a chance, and had some really fine gear, he just couldn't turn out a quality product.  

Save for Aarons, Lazaar, and Iorfa, Bruce has the same Players to work with as did Jos. Injuries too.  Hector is a very decent player, so is the entire Squad.  

If Wednesday make the play-off's, all credit goes to Bruce, and some to DC for having learned a lot more about not just English Football, but about SWFC in particular.  

Don't know if Hector is within our price-range, or how interested Chelsea(?) is in keeping him.  If it can happen, and Bruce wants the deal, the deal will be made.  In any case, Jos deserves less than 0% credit for the current form of the SWFC Squad, or the future form of the SWFC Squad.  Jos is out of the picture, but maybe not Hector.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Blatter said:

I like Kiplings classics...especially the Battenberg

Ooooh no.

9 hours ago, Blue and white said:

I've always liked a cherry bakewell, or an almand slice myself.

Now your talking. 

• Thanks 1