It would be nice ..

If we could get a decent crowd against Blackburn to help keep the slight chance alive.

Saturday 

3pm

On form 

Only home game for best part of a month

Feel good factor in full swing 

If you can get to the match it might make a big difference 

Would be a brilliant gesture to the squads efforts. Let's show our passion and support. 

New chant for when we're thrashing 'burn. 

We gotta feeling 

Woohoo

We gotta feeling 

Woohoo

OK forget that last bit

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, daztheowl said:

Would be a brilliant gesture to the squads efforts. Let's show our passion and support. 

New chant for when we're thrashing 'burn. 

We gotta feeling 

Woohoo

We gotta feeling 

Woohoo

OK forget that last bit

Yes best we do ! 

Wednesday are in good form but like any business is much, much easier to lose customers than gain them.

Once people have stopped coming you need to work 5 times as hard to win them back ordinarily but with our POTG prices think you have to work 10 times as hard.

People will come if its last match of the season and we need a win to get into play offs but otherwise 90% of supporters without a season ticket will stay away until then.

15 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Wednesday are in good form but like any business is much, much easier to lose customers than gain them.

Once people have stopped coming you need to work 5 times as hard to win them back ordinarily but with our POTG prices think you have to work 10 times as hard.

People will come if its last match of the season and we need a win to get into play offs but otherwise 90% of supporters without a season ticket will stay away until then.

I agree to some extent, I just think it could make a real difference to the performance if we have 26-27k there, rather than a flat 21-22k

Keep that buzz going into the international break

8 minutes ago, torres said:

I agree to some extent, I just think it could make a real difference to the performance if we have 26-27k there, rather than a flat 21-22k

Keep that buzz going into the international break

With 5k more in the crowd it is easier to get a better atmosphere but think its largely to do with how the team are playing.

If we play at a good tempo like the Brentford home game then the crowd will get behind them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, matthefish2002 said:

I'd like to go if I can on saturday, but £36 for a ticket in North is pretty outrageous. Been to discounted matches as a foundation member, Brentford £20 game and a couple of others. But its really hard to make the effort to come regularly when we are paying far more than we should for a game. 

Had little interest under Dross, but now it's much more appealing to go, so it's really frustrating.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

And with that in mind to help fans the club have announced on Saturday no POTG fans will be able to pay with Cash on the south stand, so everyone having to pay on cards will surely speed up entering of the ground when the tickets are £39 each and over the £30 limit for contactless transactions.

I think this is one of those examples of where we continue to miss the boat in attracting fans into the stands.

2 hours ago, royalowlisback said:

Monday deadline for ST's, might lower the crowd?

All those getting season tickets will probably already have one so i doubt that'll make much difference 

(Plus on Friday it'll be announced they are extending the deadline it i bet)

3 minutes ago, torres said:

All those getting season tickets will probably already have one so i doubt that'll make much difference 

(Plus on Friday it'll be announced they are extending the deadline it i bet)

You're probably right (about both parts), the weather looks horrible though, 40-odd mile an hour winds and heavy rain.

Glad I will have my blanket in the South Stand.