Bolton -V-Wednesday OMDT

2 minutes ago, M Royds said:

How can this be roughly the same side that earlier this season were looking over their shoulder at relegation?

Remarkable.

The inclusion of a great keeper and a beast of a midfield player has a lot to do with it....confidence is flooding back through this group of players now. Well done the Wednesday Wizaaards! Great result...will the crowds start to increase now if play offs become a real possibility?

Just now, sternlad said:

The inclusion of a great keeper and a beast of a midfield player has a lot to do with it....confidence is flooding back through this group of players now. Well done the Wednesday Wizaaards! Great result...will the crowds start to increase now if play offs become a real possibility?

Key decisions by Bullen.

4 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

It's so funny that it's unstoppable.

Since yer daft  "Going up" post....It was all Bolton...Thats a warning that is...Its subtle and only a few see the nuances....I reckon I'm a bit touched...errr...by such things....

Luckily I managed to deflect the opbvious Bolton comeback with me dire warnings...but mark me...I only have so much influence wiv the dieties of despondency..Owt could happen now!

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

Since yer daft  "Going up" post....It was all Bolton...Thats a warning that is...Its subtle and only a few see the nuances....I reckon I'm a bit touched...errr...by such things....

Luckily I managed to deflect the opbvious Bolton comeback with me dire warnings...but mark me...I only have so much influence wiv the dieties of despondency..Owt could happen now!

We've reached the tipping point of absurdity..all we can do is stand back and laugh.

FT 0-2

Great win that.  Huge three points tonight and another clean sheet.  

GET IN.

Only three points away, the gap is getting shorter and shorter.  

Lets keep this unbeaten run going.  

Hopefully we will get a few of the injured players back in contention soon.  Should give plenty of optimism going forward.  

Have a great evening all,

Onwards and upwards,

UTO!!

MbNTF.gif.22ff6f7bc7db5389f9d7e6e440747075.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2