Pounding heart and pounding head

Positive, awaiting chances

Boyd not running just doing his prances

Here just for some positivity

Usual suspects, usual misery

Derby aren't owt to be feared

Off to the bog to stroke my beard

• Haha 2

The tantalizing, but just out of reach promise of getting to within 3 points of 6th position is raising everyone's expectations of what's achievable. 

We are what we were when SB came to the club, a mid-table team, who are likely to equally win, draw and lose the remaining games.

We need a finish beyond what these players are capable of unfortunately.

Let’s be honest the play offs where never going to happen this season. I’m looking forward to the summer, get rid of the majority of players out of contract and hopefully bring a few new players in. Over a full season I believe Bruce will have us challenging for the top 6. 

Why oh why do we always revert to the square pegs in round holes scenario! We get Palmer playing the best football of his career IMO and we move him to left back!

We play Boyd who is in the worst form of his career IMO supporting Fletcher up top?? I'd seriously rather have Nuhiu on than Boyd and I'm not jesting.

Aarons back to trapping the ball 6 feet away from his body every time!

Iorfa looks nothing like a full back to me ... If we play him then it has to be in a back 3 situation with wing backs.

Apart from that I'm delighted lol

1 minute ago, Animis said:

The tantalizing, but just out of reach promise of getting to within 3 points of 6th position is raising everyone's expectations of what's achievable. 

We are what we were when SB came to the club, a mid-table team, who are likely to equally win, draw and lose the remaining games.

We need a finish beyond what these players are capable of unfortunately.

I think most know that...Its the tantalising "What if" thats keeping the season going.....Waddya do until its simply ashes?

May as well howl 'em on for 45 minutes..Then we can do the post mortem...pointless cutting the corpse open while its breathin'

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Let’s be honest the play offs where never going to happen this season. I’m looking forward to the summer, get rid of the majority of players out of contract and hopefully bring a few new players in. Over a full season I believe Bruce will have us challenging for the top 6. 

See..you have just put the corpse on the table

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

I think most know that...Its the tantalising "What if" thats keeping the season going.....Waddya do until its simply ashes?

May as well howl 'em on for 45 minutes..Then we can do the post mortem...pointless cutting the corpse open while its breathin'

true - but it's like death by a thousand cuts listening to Boyd treading water until May