FL's Derby County -V- Wednesday OMDT

Just now, A12owl said:

Not sure of fixtures exacty but if we have to play the teams above us it makes the mathematics slightly different. 

They are the classic 6 pointers.

Forest at home, Bristol City at home are the key ones. 

2 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

Two very winnable games coming up as well. Take 6 points and we will close the gap.

Realistically we all know the playoffs have never really been on but we can certainly keep the dream alive for a few more games yet.

Winnable like rotherham and reading? We've not done enough to be up there.

Guest wilyfox

The draws are killing our prospects, but well done to the boys for getting back in it. Didn't think we'd get anything after going behind. Just wish we had a few more goals in us to have a fighting chance. The injuries are crippling. 

1 minute ago, A12owl said:

Looking at our GD it would be gutting if we catch up to top 6/7 and miss out on GD. We are never going to eliminate the minus difference though. 

We can thank Jos for that.

We could have been right in the mix if it weren't for that dipstick. 

Its a measure of  how far we have come with the  games left...Who knows...Its unlikely I admit, but its pointless giving up.

A win today would have been massive, as it would have for Derby, and when you look at the stats it seems we probably had the best of it.

I dunno about Derby, but that would not have been our first 11 would it?

Sadly, Wednesday are doing , what Wednesday do...keep that one little window of sunshine open to you...So you take a choice..turn yer eyes away, or say "Fukkit"..I'll stare at the sun an' devil take the hindmost...

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Its a measure of  how far we have come with the  games left...Who knows...Its unlikely I admit, but its pointless giving up.

A win today would have been massive, as it would have for Derby, and when you look at the stats it seems we probably had the best of it.

I dunno about Derby, but that would not have been our first 11 would it?

Sadly, Wednesday are doing , what Wednesday do...keep that one little window of sunshine open to you...So you take a choice..turn yer eyes away, or say "Fukkit"..I'll stare at the sun an' devil take the hindmost...

Like to see the disallowed goal again , not to sure but it looked like a derby player actually took the ball away from Carson 

Guest The Horse
22 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

That looks like their defender kicked it out of Carsons hands. 

Absolutely this.

Looks like an own goal. None of the Derby players appealed. Heads down and about to trudge back to the centre circle.

If Winnall hadn't have stuck his foot in, it would've probably have been given.

What am I saying?

It would've still been disallowed as the ref would find a way of giving a foul on their own player. Or for Winnall using The Force or summat.

13 minutes ago, The Horse said:

Absolutely this.

Looks like an own goal. None of the Derby players appealed. Heads down and about to trudge back to the centre circle.

If Winnall hadn't have stuck his foot in, it would've probably have been given.

What am I saying?

It would've still been disallowed as the ref would find a way of giving a foul on their own player. Or for Winnall using The Force or summat.

Think the ref guessed from his position

Such is the Wednesday Way