SAMMY

Pessy seems like that kid at school no one passed too, he just runs round following people. I can imagine on the pitch....... sam im

here, barry im here, fletch I’m here, to me to me to me, im

running ,play me in, I’m running, barry im still here, fletch fletch fletch:Pelupessy: sod ya im

going off at half time!!

13 hours ago, wilyfox said:

It was interesting to see Hutch & Pusssy alongside each other. One has presence and can play, the other does not and can't. 

I thought this too.

We were poor in the first half but you kept on seeing Hutch pop up to win interceptions, make passes and make blocks. Other than taking a corner I honestly don't remember Pelupessey getting a mention.

The guy is a passenger, watching them play alongside each other last night really bought hope the sheer ridiculousness of the decision by Jos to continue playing Pelupessey ahead of Hutch.

It's little wonder we had such a dreadful defensive record.

Guest Theboylangers

Pelupussy shouldn't be anywhere our first team. Shocking business from the clueless mustachioed (sp) manager from Holland.

Both were/are useless and I think Bruce has sussed it after yesterday's first half display. I hope so anyway. 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
On 13/02/2019 at 07:48, dani_armo said:

But the experts on here said hutch was finished and pelepussy is better

Erm nobody actually said the second part of that sentence.

He's certainly cut down on the number of cards. At one time , he was guaranteed at least a yellow a game. Now he seems to get away without Shame is, he's passed this mantle onto Bannan, who over the last 15-16 games he's played has already picked up 13  And that  is despite serving two bans already. Anyone know the p[unishmemnt for a THIRD ban?

9 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

He's certainly cut down on the number of cards. At one time , he was guaranteed at least a yellow a game. Now he seems to get away without Shame is, he's passed this mantle onto Bannan, who over the last 15-16 games he's played has already picked up 13  And that  is despite serving two bans already. Anyone know the p[unishmemnt for a THIRD ban?

Some would say its not a punishment with the way he has played recently !!!

Think its 2 games. If Bannan spent as much time playing forward as he did spouting at referee's we might improved our goals to games ratio.