Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

24 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

It's impossible to quantify how few f*cks I give about this. I mean he was a half decent player 8 years ago, now, Reading are welcome to him.

Isnt it terrible actually posting transfer news in a transfer thread. I do apologise. 

8 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Isnt it terrible actually posting transfer news in a transfer thread. I do apologise. 

Where did I say you shouldn't have posted it? I merely voiced my opinions on Charlie Adam. Honestly, you seem sensitive. Do you need a hug?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

At least it’s real news unlike the crap you make up

Seems to me you are more bothered about other teams than Sheffield Wednesday, I get told a lot of things admittedly not always right. But I’d say 80% is, it’s up to the individual to believe or not.  UTO 

3 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

Seems to me you are more bothered about other teams than Sheffield Wednesday, I get told a lot of things admittedly not always right. But I’d say 80% is, it’s up to the individual to believe or not.  UTO 

Kev, it's really not 80% mate :ph34r:

• Haha 2

Just now, kevtheowl said:

80% right :duntmatter:  do you get told these things by the crack heads down freeman street by any chance? 

5 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

80% right :duntmatter:  do you get told these things by the crack heads down freeman street by any chance? 

Don’t go down freeman street if I can help it mate, it’s full of crack heads. The gossip that I deliver comes from the training ground. !!!     UTO 

Jeez, people do realise this is OT right?

Why on earth do people look for factual content on here....if you've been on here long enough you'd know that unless somethings followed by fact or with starts with official then it's 100% ballacks*. 

*even then, probably still ballacks.

Edited by Fuzzy logics
  • Haha 1