Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

Guest wilyfox
Just now, malek said:

For 10 years we are neglecting future and not looking to bring in players we can develop and earn a bit on in the future. Especially now with fair play rules in place it is more important then ever. We should be atractive opportunity for premiership youngsters with good potential looking for game time, and lower league players available for little money that are ready to make step up and motivated to do well at this level.

Shame, we are not looking to bring in another Brunt and Whelan, or Kieran Lee.

More likely to bring back Brunt and Whelan. garymegson

Wonder what happened to that Zac Dearnley guy we were bringing in on trial from Man Utd? Can’t recall him ever playing a game for the U23s. The Sheffield born forward was due to be released by the Premier League club Suppose he could have played in one of the development friendlies, but it appeared the trialists were mainly defenders

Edited by gurujuan

52 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

That really is a great signing for them. Wish we could have got him in here. 

Absolutely no chance of him coming here. WIll be on a fat wage and if they get promoted, his transfer fee would be well out of our league?

The championship transfer rumours really hotting up now, with some big money signings in the offing, Leeds, West Brom and Fulham, all expected to spend big over the next few days. Forest trying to sign Abel Hernandez on a free, while Derby are looking to bring back Harry Wilson and may also make a move for Kasey Palmer

Edited by gurujuan

Guest wilyfox
4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Knockaert Mitrovic and Cavaliero is a frightening front three at this level. 

Knockaert & Cavaleiro only loans initially as well. They still have that midfield trio of Cairney, McDonald, and Johansen that bossed games in the champ year they went up. Sign a couple of decent centre-halves and they'll be my tip to win the champ this season. 

57 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Knockaert & Cavaleiro only loans initially as well. They still have that midfield trio of Cairney, McDonald, and Johansen that bossed games in the champ year they went up. Sign a couple of decent centre-halves and they'll be my tip to win the champ this season. 

Even with those creative and attacking players, I still think someone like Cardiff would be a better bet. They will be harder to beat with Warnock in charge, stronger defensively and more direct. If Fulham don't strengthen defensively as a team, they'll play decent stuff but fall short of top 2 I reckon. Think you need a bit of both at this level to succeed, teams like Cardiff are more suited to mix it up when needed, to grind out results but still kill games off. Teams like Fulham and Leeds, need to mix it up a bit more or they will fall short.

Heard a whisper there’s quite a bit of interest in Dawson and Wildsmith , 1 possible championship club and permanent deal 

Alan Judge looks like going to QPR for a snip , I said I’d be wary of him because of fitness but if the risk pays off for QPR that’s a hell of a smart signing 

would have loved him at S6 Pre injury 

3 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Daily Telegraph reporter John Percy is reporting that WBA are set to bid to sign former Walsall playmaker Romaine Sawyers for £3m from Brentford.

Think he started off his career at West Brom, they also want his teammate and left back Henry. In fact West Brom are going to be spending big. They also have a £5m bid for French striker Moussa Konate, being considered

7 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Think he started off his career at West Brom, they also want his teammate and left back Henry. In fact West Brom are going to be spending big. They also have a £5m bid for French striker Moussa Konate, being considered

One would say they need to spend some cash. They've just lost over 50 goals from last season's squad.

Guest wilyfox
1 hour ago, The Night-Owl said:

Even with those creative and attacking players, I still think someone like Cardiff would be a better bet. They will be harder to beat with Warnock in charge, stronger defensively and more direct. If Fulham don't strengthen defensively as a team, they'll play decent stuff but fall short of top 2 I reckon. Think you need a bit of both at this level to succeed, teams like Cardiff are more suited to mix it up when needed, to grind out results but still kill games off. Teams like Fulham and Leeds, need to mix it up a bit more or they will fall short.

They were averaging 70% possession during promotion season. They weren't strong defensively, but that was due to Jokanovic's philosophy. I'm sure they'll be more resilient under Parker. Gray still there as well isn't he? 

Edited by wilyfox

37 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

They've recieved £27M in transfer fees this summer and so far only spent £9M in return so they have plenty of room to buy players.

Guest wilyfox
19 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

We are interested in Clark Robertson from Rotherham. 

THE Clark Robertson? ...who?