Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

34 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

Lets hope so. And all being well, Penney will shine and Lee will replace Matias. 

We probably have to keep our fingers crossed more than most, injury wise.

Hopefully Penney and Lee will be like a new signing being out so long. Rather them two than Matias and Boyd as options.

I think our strikers will be ok I’d like to move a few on and get a bit of pace up there but I think they will have a lot more space and chances this year 

we have pace down each side as it stand 

Odubajo and Harris down the left is frightening and iorfa and reach down the right worked last year 

you’ve then got forestieri, Joao, Penny, day Palmer and bannan that can all fill in round those wide areas 

strikers will be getting better service 

pace down the sides and a Keiren lee bursting into the box we are a complete different team to last year 

Van Aken seems be getting game time. Doesn’t look like he’s offski.

expected him n Winnall to be gone this window. 

Not heard anyone after our players really until last few days with Joao. Reckon most of that story is just from those pics with DC  2+2=5 n that 

12 hours ago, mark.flem said:

As much as I hate to say it I think their policy has been sensible. They are going after the best young Championship players with huge potential, along with veteran experience on the cheap.

They could well step up & do well in the Premiership, and if they don't they know they can perform in the league below & won't have a crippling wage bill. 

Morrison is that wild card that could provide the quality at a bargain price, again on a 1 year deal so is risk free. 

would have loved take a chance on Morrison in hope. thing with him is if he has a decent start other teams may take interest and he be off. massive risk but someone that can bring crowd to there feet and galvanise 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
14 hours ago, jomaco said:

Pace upfront if someone leaves, most concerned about cdm cover myself at the moment, JP is doing well but is it enough if hutch is injured

JP doing well??  At what? Running around like a headless chuck!!

7 hours ago, benitocarbonara said:

would have loved take a chance on Morrison in hope. thing with him is if he has a decent start other teams may take interest and he be off. massive risk but someone that can bring crowd to there feet and galvanise 

Morrison is a c*nt he should fit in well

• Haha 1

Guest domSWFC

Bit of transfer gossip. Ex Sheffield Wednesday defender Claude Dielna has transferred from Timbers to Mrs Doubtfire FC

IMG_20190720_085900.png

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Can’t compete with sides like WBA whilst the transfer embargo still looms unfortunately. 

Any chance of this transfer embargo been confirmed or denied either way