Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

19 hours ago, bubbleowl said:

I believe bruce would have left anyway. The shanble i refered to was the lack information coming out of the club

Of course he was mate.  It's why he brought Strudwick in 2 weeks before leaving.

• Like 1

Chelsea defender Jake Clarke-Salter will spend the season on loan at Birmingham after signing a new contract with the Premier League club.

The England Under-21s captain has agreed a new deal at Stamford Bridge that runs until 2022, the Blues announced.

A club statement read: "Jake Clarke-Salter has signed a new contract and joined Birmingham on loan for the 2019-20 season.

58 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Of course he was mate.  It's why he brought Strudwick in 2 weeks before leaving.

The strudwick thing was more than likely set up months ago. It was reported in the press well before he arrived

3 hours ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Chelsea defender Jake Clarke-Salter will spend the season on loan at Birmingham after signing a new contract with the Premier League club.

The England Under-21s captain has agreed a new deal at Stamford Bridge that runs until 2022, the Blues announced.

A club statement read: "Jake Clarke-Salter has signed a new contract and joined Birmingham on loan for the 2019-20 season.

Good signing for them. Looked decent for England. Would love us to sign these type of players, young uns with potential from top Prem teams. 

Edited by WalthamOwl

11 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

If Rowett does come in, is there anyone from Stoke we'd like him to go in for if we could? 

Ryan Woods was a Rowett signing who hasn’t really got in the squad since Rowett left. No chance of buying him but a season loan could work for all parties

2 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

Ryan Woods was a Rowett signing who hasn’t really got in the squad since Rowett left. No chance of buying him but a season loan could work for all parties

Would be a great signing, but unfortunately not one that we really need 

4 minutes ago, Shelley Owl said:

Would be a great signing, but unfortunately not one that we really need 

He is exactly what we need we are painfully lacking in central midfield,  Pelupessy aint good enough, Lee and Hutch will have to be nursed through at best which leaves us with Bannan.

Guest wilyfox
Just now, bladeshater said:

They have an African centre mid surname starts with E probably best midfielder in league 

Etebo 

Just now, bladeshater said:

They have an African centre mid surname starts with E probably best midfielder in league 

OK, maybe I’ll re-phrase it, they may not all be rubbish, but they didn’t perform for Rowett

Just now, marcx666 said:

F*ck me, can you go back to being a Black Cloud, this Grey Cloud thing is clearly a lie lol

Yes, that was a bit hasty, in retrospect, it was probably the coach who was rubbish Has to be one or the other I guess