Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

That hopeful of it being lifted in a couple of weeks, has turned into a month. 

Really is frustrating we are still under it. The accounts have been filed so why are we still sodding under it? Can imagine the fact we are still under it could mean it is putting any decent manager off the job (and we will be left with Bullen) :-(

Edited by WalthamOwl

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Really is frustrating we are still under it. The accounts have been filed so why are we still sodding under it? Can imagine the fact we are still under it could mean it is putting any decent manager off the job (and we will be left with Bullen) :-(

Well a decent manager will want a bit to work with. So I imagine it is a sticking point. 

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Too many unanswered question about the ground sale would be my guess ,and one of the reasons why Bruce wanted out and the hughtons of this world are staying well clear 

Guest wilyfox
3 hours ago, Mycroft said:

If that's true and most of our transfer activity is done, then I fear for our season. 

14 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

If that's true and most of our transfer activity is done, then I fear for our season. 

I didn’t read that as we’re done in the market, I read that as most of the transfer planning under Bruce was done maybe he had signings lined up that have now fell through etc 

Guest wilyfox
6 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

I didn’t read that as we’re done in the market, I read that as most of the transfer planning under Bruce was done maybe he had signings lined up that have now fell through etc 

Either way, whether we're done or it's fallen through...that's not good. We're imbalanced. Question marks over those we've got. Question marks over those we've brought in, and 2 weeks to address it. Players won't want to sign for a manager-less club - nor do I think quality players would sign for Bullen. 

Edited by wilyfox

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

I read it the other way but prefer your version!! lol

• Haha 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
4 hours ago, Bigblueowl said:

I can't see it myself otherwise I don't think we would have been able to announce harris etc 

That makes zero sense. So we could announce Borner and Odubajo but not Harris? Eh?

Guest Kagoshimaowl
4 hours ago, Bigblueowl said:

I can't see it myself otherwise I don't think we would have been able to announce harris etc 

That makes zero sense. So we could announce Borner and Odubajo but not Harris? Eh?

On 21/05/2019 at 10:38, Bluesteel said:

Didn’t realise Tafazolli had left Peterborough. He’s another one who could be worth a look on a free, good in the air and would address the general lack of height. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49033969

Signed for Hull

Would have been a tidy signing for us on a free transfer and reckon would have appeased missing out on Hector

• Like 1