Official Summer 2019 Transfer Rumours Thread

1 hour ago, sheriwozgod said:

He is exactly what we need we are painfully lacking in central midfield,  Pelupessy aint good enough, Lee and Hutch will have to be nursed through at best which leaves us with Bannan.

We are, but very similar to Bannan and we could do with something different 

Guest addedtime
2 hours ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

I thought Ryan Woods put in the best performance from an opposition player that I saw at Hillsborough last season, rarely seen a player boss the midfield like he did in that first half.

I remember the name and performance. Who does he play for?

2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

No, they’re all rubbish

2 hours ago, gurujuan said:

OK, maybe I’ll re-phrase it, they may not all be rubbish, but they didn’t perform for Rowett

2 hours ago, marcx666 said:

F*ck me, can you go back to being a Black Cloud, this Grey Cloud thing is clearly a lie lol

Guru reminds me of that load of rubbish guy off the Fast Show, that thinks everything is rubbish... :ph34r:lol

:ghoulguy:

Edited by The Night-Owl
  • Haha 2

We've got rid of a player today. At last a step in the right direction. OK technically he wasn't actually signed with us but he might have been so I'm looking at it as a positive. Getting in practice sort of.

Josh McEachran, thanks for the memories and your faithful service. You will be missed (a bit, maybe)

(OK the service bit and the memories might be a bit over the top but we've not shifted any other bug ger out for ages so cut me some slack)lol

There's always one picking spots, the snake jumped ship so we didn't move him out and he wasn't a player,:tongue: 

4 hours ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

I thought Ryan Woods put in the best performance from an opposition player that I saw at Hillsborough last season, rarely seen a player boss the midfield like he did in that first half.

Totally agree with that, pity we need more athletic and physically bigger midfielders to play with Bannon

15 hours ago, Shelley Owl said:

We are, but very similar to Bannan and we could do with something different 

Thing is we need two central midfielders minimum...………………...someone like Woods AND a more physical ball winner type....Danny Williams ??

15 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

Thing is we need two central midfielders minimum...………………...someone like Woods AND a more physical ball winner type....Danny Williams ??

Think we only need one and Williams would be perfect. Couldn't see Woods and Bannan in the same team and to have one on the bench most of the time would probably be a waste of resources given our likely budget 

26 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Williams would be spot on. Is he a free agent??

He is a free agent as he spent the last two years at Huddersfield on the treatment table. Abdi has a better fitness record over the past two seasons than this lad