Kicking the back of your seat

15 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

How do you handle it? 

I seem to always get a kid sat behind me that spends the whole match kicking my seat. When you have a back problem, it’s not great. 

Had it again today with a kid kicking the back of my chair for the whole game, but as an added bonus also kicking through the gap into my jeans directly. 

Had a word with the Dad but kept happening. Had another word. Kept happening. At what point is it acceptable to actually lose your cool with this? 

I’m just over six foot tall and manage to go a whole game without kicking or touching the seas in front of me. If your little brat can’t stop kicking the chair in front, don’t take them to the match. 

Not fun spending the rest of the day with a painful back. 

Rant over. 

Come on the north stand. No one sits down. And being 6ft you would have a wicked view 

• Haha 1

Guest Bulgaria

Yep, had this issue today, was at on the north in the end section next to the kop, the guy behind not only kept banging my seat but the stench coming off him was a mixture of 3 week old pit sweat and rancid horse manure. It made me want to gag.

If your on here you were sat row 23 on a seat between 9 and 2.

Get thee Sen weshed you stink.

7 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

Yep, had this issue today, was at on the north in the end section next to the kop, the guy behind not only kept banging my seat but the stench coming off him was a mixture of 3 week old pit sweat and rancid horse manure. It made me want to gag.

If you thought that is bad,Just wait till the great unwashed arrive at S6 in a few weeks time.The stench from the Piggy scrubbers is going to be a whole lot worse. :tango:

31 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

How do you handle it? 

I seem to always get a kid sat behind me that spends the whole match kicking my seat. When you have a back problem, it’s not great. 

Had it again today with a kid kicking the back of my chair for the whole game, but as an added bonus also kicking through the gap into my jeans directly. 

Had a word with the Dad but kept happening. Had another word. Kept happening. At what point is it acceptable to actually lose your cool with this? 

I’m just over six foot tall and manage to go a whole game without kicking or touching the seas in front of me. If your little brat can’t stop kicking the chair in front, don’t take them to the match. 

Rant over. 

should have dragged the little toerag over the seat and given him a clip round the lug`ole 

• Haha 1

The worst was on the coach back from Wembley. This little demon child had been weeing about on the chair behind me all the way down to London. On way back I made the kid and Dad move to my seat so I could sit behind them. 

The kid was running about throwing things and opening and closing the toilet door wafting lovely scents through the whole coach. 

I hate children. 

• Haha 2

Guest Bulgaria
Just now, i used to be sc_owl said:

The worst was on the coach back from Wembley. This little demon child had been weeing about on the chair behind me all the way down to London. On way back I made the kid and Dad move to my seat so I could sit behind them. 

The kid was running about throwing things and opening and closing the toilet door wafting lovely scents through the whole coach. 

I hate children. 

It's the same child that follows me everywhere I go. He is on every flight, train and restaurant I have the misfortune to board or eat at.

The flight over this week, it was in the middle seat, during the 3 hour flight said child managed to spill two of mum's wine on me... Not one, two. Yet when I gave out after the second it was me who was the bad guy.

37 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

How do you handle it? 

Rant over. 

Have you thought about using a chain around his legs and his chair? A simple padlock should suffice to keep it neat. If his arms go all over the place I'd make him hold a white fish such as a pollack and get him to repeatedly put it into an Aldi bag for life with his right and get it out again with his left. Should do the trick for 90mins. I tried something similar at an away friendly at Saltergate once.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

It's the same child that follows me everywhere I go. He is on every flight, train and restaurant I have the misfortune to board or eat at.

The flight over this week, it was in the middle seat, during the 3 hour flight said child managed to spill two of mum's wine on me... Not one, two. Yet when I gave out after the second it was me who was the bad guy.

I hate children. 

Was flying out of Prague a couple of years ago. I had the middle seat. Woman on window seat had a baby. She started changing its nappy as we were taxiing down the runway to take off. 

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!?!

45 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

How do you handle it? 

Rant over. 

Go all Hutchison on him. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

I hate children. 

you can count yourself lucky that the bus didn't crash given the way the kids were farting about. :tango:

giphy.gif

Guest Bulgaria
8 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

I hate children. 

Was flying out of Prague a couple of years ago. I had the middle seat. Woman on window seat had a baby. She started changing its nappy as we were taxiing down the runway to take off. 

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!?!

Not surprised at all. Or those who bring MacDonalds onto the flight so it stinks the whole plane out.

Now don't get me wrong, I love a big Mac but bringing it on to a plane.??? WTF

Folks just don't give a throw.

Edited by Bulgaria

37 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

FAKE NEWS

The North End of the Kop has seat numbers around 200+