Kicking the back of your seat

13 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Thing is, most kids at the football don’t pay attention. Glance around and you can see them on their mobiles, or ipads, or mini consoles or just generally complaining. Simple solution - don’t take them. 

over the seasons I've been amazed to see how many early teenage girls are there, I assume with their fathers, dressed in their best, face full of make up, hair done, head down on their mobile all game, the only time they look up is to see if any lads are paying them any attention.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Hotten Owl said:

Just stand up, stretch your back. Then tell them you'll sit down again when they stop booting your chair. You sort your back, get a better view, they can see eff all. Win. 

Yes, that's the way to go.

Just stand up. When they ask you to sit down just say your back hurts and it's worse when the kid is kicking your chair.

15 hours ago, Spencerowl said:

I find fat people the worst, used to sit next to one who would eat his own body weight throughout the game, perched his enormous girth half way onto my seat, sweet wrappers everywhere, Pie box, plastic forks, chips, bottles of coke, I think he thought it was a Buffett. Then 5-10 mins wheezing because of the walk up the stairs - but then I generally hate people TBF 

Mm interesting hate people but turn up to somewhere where there's loads of the fekers all crammed together 

• Haha 1