daftpenguin

Atdhe Nuhiu today

Bang out of order at final whistle today

no room for mardy arses

grow up big man and grow a pair.

Think him and jos formed a good relationship. Maybe he just felt awkward 

1 hour ago, Buxtongent said:

Why pick on Nuhiu alone?  The rest of the team were little better. To struggle as we did against 10 men is common. In the second half in particular we spent more time in our own half than in theirs. Apart from the goal, which was superbly taken by Hector, we played our usual brand of crap.

60% possession, 15 shots 5 on target , nowhere near our usual crap , yea playing it safe in our own half but any team would

be cautious after the past 10 games low on moral

2 hours ago, I'm an Essex Owl said:

I am not a Nuhiu hater and i think he  does bring something different to the squad but today he played like he was pissed...

i said something similar in a thread straight after the match 

I'm usually on here slagging off the slaggers  but tonight he deserves any criticism that he gets tbh  i can't defend it  he almost cost us 2 points  very disappointed  and he needs to lose weight get fitter and a kick up the arse 

• Agree 2

Would love him to be sold or given away in January. Awful player that only played well when he wanted a new contract and has been crap for the majority of his time with us. 

• Agree 4

2 hours ago, Dronfield Blue said:

It's having two left feet that's his biggest problem.

I like him though.

I don't actually know him personally, may be a right nice bloke, just hapens he's crap at football 

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

I’ve always been of the opinion that we won’t know what we have with Nuhiu until he’s no longer here. That said after a fantastic second half of last season he’s reverted to type this as a non-goalscoring forward. Will he show the next manager that he has a part to play as he has before or is this the start of the end of the road for him here?

When he came on Preston pushed forward because they knew it was back to 10 v 10...............or 10 v 11 as he contributed much to allowing them to attack

When he tripped over the ball lol

Did well to dig it out tho and get it passed on to reach to take to corner flag

In the past he's come as sub and changed games. Today he came on and almost cost us a game. Oh and managed to get booked also.

Just an utterly shiit footballer, no other way of saying it 

• Agree 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Just an utterly shiit footballer, no other way of saying it 

lol lollol 

He has good games like last week, and sometimes looks awful as he did today.

The one constant is the complete lack of a goal threat (other than one spell last season)

I’m a bit... bored of him

Someone will actually pay a decent price for him despite what folk are saying and I'd cash in.

I'm realistic and fairly happy with his contribution over the years but I'm a bit fed up of both him and those constantly rowing about him.  Time for a new useless big lump who is often very effective to get people angry.

He willserve a purpose if we keep winning games and will give the cretins chance to find something to moan about to hide how gutted they are that we've won. You watch...always the same people. #nuhiuoutingthecretins

We got Him for nothing so anything over a million would be great. I just think with fletcher,joao playing and winnall, hooper to come back we can afford to sell him and he wouldn’t be missed

2 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Fernando likes things his way

but he’s golden boy with the fans so you will struggle to hear a bad word said 

get off his back!! lol

44 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I’ve always been of the opinion that we won’t know what we have with Nuhiu until he’s no longer here. That said after a fantastic second half of last season he’s reverted to type this as a non-goalscoring forward. Will he show the next manager that he has a part to play as he has before or is this the start of the end of the road for him here?

Unless we're down with the Sunday pub tacklers of League One again, we should never look at a departed Nuhiu with wistful, envious eyes.