Nuhiu in front of the North Stand

21 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Everything that we did even remotely decent 2nd half went through Nuhiu 

As for his miss 4 yards out he didn’t quite make ground to yet another godawful ball from Adam Reach the basted thing came down from 20000 feet vertically and he wasn’t quite at the bounce of the ball 

Nuhiu was one of our few decent performers today ( very few )

Reach’s ball was brilliant.

He's always available..He always puts a shift in..No matter how misdirected some might think it is

He gets dropped, he comes in again, he doesn't sulk

Now I know these aren't remarkable attributes for a professional footballer, but Jesus..We have players here taking money who can't even be ars*d!

Edited by asteener1867

1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

I know...he had saved all his energy up for 89 minutes to pull it off lol

Still involved in 3 of our best moments.

Thru ball for Joao’s first

Brilliant cross which Nuhiu couldn’t finish

Great run into Bannan’s lovely thru ball but skewed it wide

10 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Footballer = paid to try

Fan = Pays for footballer to try

Fan = Right to criticise when footballer not trying

Player = Taking pi55 when not trying and stealing wage.

It's a fairly simple thing to understand

Sorry, whatever criticism can be levelled at Nuhiu " not trying " is not one of them

13 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Footballer = paid to try

Fan = Pays for footballer to try

Fan = Right to criticise when footballer not trying

Player = Taking pi55 when not trying and stealing wage.

It's a fairly simple thing to understand

So Nuhiu wasn't trying yesterday, what a load of testicles.

6 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

He's always available..He always puts a shift in..No matter how misdirected some might think it is

He gets dropped, he comes in again, he doesn't sulk

Now I know these aren't remarkable attributes for a professional footballer, but Jesus..We have players here taking money who can't even be ars*d!

Doesn't the fact that he's always available tell you something.....how many forwards at all levels are never injured?

Fact is he never pulls a muscle because he doesn't / can't run quick enough to do so and no one kicks him because they are fully aware that if they injure him whoever replaces him will be better 

As for him never sulking, you are joking aren't you?.....he's been sulking all season, always the first down the tunnel whatever the result

I saw the incident with Nuhiu and the crowd from my seat in the North Stand but didn't hear what was said to him.

My thoughts were it was a bit unprofessional for Nuhiu to react especially when he ran over to them giving the big I am after we went 1-0 up.

Players are quite happy to take the cheers and applause when things are going well and Nuhiu has milked the crowd a bit after a win.

Think players have to take it on the chin sometimes some stick when things are going badly. 

I find it hard to think we are all in it together when players as limited as Nuhiu are on around £1/2m per year and financially secure for life. (Although I dont blame him for accepting the wages and dont doubt his effort on Saturday)