Nuhiu in front of the North Stand

We won a throw in the Lep end of the North in the first half and somebody shouted a comment at him to which he reacted and gave some back. When we went 1-0 up amongst the celebrations he seemed to give some back again to that direction of the North. It was quite passionate he grabbed the badge as he  as saying it. Anybody see it?

3 minutes ago, MichaelSwfc1867 said:

We won a throw in the Lep end of the North in the first half and somebody shouted a comment at him to which he reacted and gave some back. When we went 1-0 up amongst the celebrations he seemed to give some back again to that direction of the North. It was quite passionate he grabbed the badge as he  as saying it. Anybody see it?

He can grab the badge all he wants, but he can't score. Awful excuse for a footballer. 

Surprised no ones threw him a carrot yet, not that i condone throwing objects at a football match, that's irresponsible and illegal and suitable punishments will be in place such as extending your season ticket for free for another season if caught, let that be a warning...

personally i'd rather take the electric chair....:ph34r:

• Haha 4

Nuhiu should be arrested for fraudulently masquerading as a footballer.

Ok give it the big one to the fans if you can back it up with your ability. If you are a donkey stealing a wage then shut up and thank God someone in charge can't see through the facade. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Guest The Horse
3 minutes ago, steveger said:

Surprised no ones threw him a carrot yet, not that i condone throwing objects at a football match, that's irresponsible and illegal and suitable punishments will be in place such as extending your season ticket for free for another season if caught, let that be a warning...

I'll have it!

6 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Funnily enough...He didn't do that in front of the Kop when he missed from 4 yds in the last minute....Go figure

If he had scored the winner then fair enough I suppose.... but we'd been awful until that finish from Joao... he should hardly be surprised if the team get some stick after what they've served up for the last couple of months.

6 minutes ago, steveger said:

who threw the lucozade bottle at the toytowners from the north?

i'm assuming it was lucozade, it was the same colour.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, trev said:

Id rather he put a shift in on the pitch and show his passion that way.

The amount of times he was beaten in the air tonight was embarrassing. 

Learn to bloody jump.

To give him his due he does at least want the ball.... more than a couple in the side...

10 minutes ago, trev said:

Id rather he put a shift in on the pitch and show his passion that way.

The amount of times he was beaten in the air tonight was embarrassing. 

Learn to bloody jump.

This is what gets me. He’s massively limited as a footballer because he’s slow and cumbersome. But he never wins a header. He’s the tallest guy on the pitch usually but is continually beaten to the ball in the air by opposing defenders. Is he wearing lead boots or something?

in fact the only player in the team that can actually win a header is Joao.