Paul Clement

4 hours ago, torryowl said:

steve Clarke isn't it …..

Nah it was Lee Clark who went to Birmingham after Huddersfield, his career is pretty much done by the looks of it. I'd have Steve Clarke here though - he's doing an unbelievable job at Kilmarnock, they're looking like genuine challengers to the Old Firm this season. Very harshly sacked in both his jobs south of the border.

6 hours ago, alanharper said:

Reading not messing about when it comes to getting rid of a manager who's underperforming.

Watch them go out and get Jokanovic or McCarthy now whilst Chansiri still dithers about wondering whether to sack Jos.

I doubt McCarthy at his age could juggle the Ireland job as well a championship managers job. 

7 hours ago, Marcopw001 said:

There replacement could take one of our potential manager options out if we’re not making moves behind the scenes.

Nah I wouldn't even bother panicking about that, given the position they're in at the moment and going to really struggle to avoid relagation, they will be looking for a championship experienced manager who's known as a bit of a "Houdini" for escaping the drop. 

Knowing our chairman we'll be looking for some obscure and unknown Hungarian manager known after he' signs as "who" lol

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Morepork said:

Sacked at Reading. No thanks before anyone puts his name forward.

Meteoric fall from grace.

God you have started the sodding merry go round a gain. My bleedin head is killing me. 

22 minutes ago, CLswfc said:

God you have started the sodding merry go round a gain. My bleedin head is killing me. 

Nah, this one was easy to eliminate. lolHe must rue the day he left Real because his stock has plummeted ever since.

9 hours ago, fred mciver said:

Nigel Pearson or Brucey, if not Clarky from Killies or the top couple at Rovrum.

Steve Clarke is doing an amazing job at Killie. He’s got fantastic contacts too. He’s the one as far as I’m concerned 

4 hours ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Nah it was Lee Clark who went to Birmingham after Huddersfield, his career is pretty much done by the looks of it. I'd have Steve Clarke here though - he's doing an unbelievable job at Kilmarnock, they're looking like genuine challengers to the Old Firm this season. Very harshly sacked in both his jobs south of the border.

But Scottish football is bobbar

9 hours ago, room0035 said:

Ah right where Lee Clark then. 

Completely forgot about Steve Clarke though I am old enough to remember him as a player for Chelsea

Funnily enough Lee Clarke was manager at Kilmarnock in 2017 and Steve Clarke is now the manager of Kilmarnock, maybe we can find another bloke called Luhukay and save on new training gear too.

Get another player called Abdi, his kit is pristine.

• Haha 1

So another one of our relegation candidates turn the fortune wheel and decide to sack their manager.  What do we do, stick and blindly carry on when its obvious its not working with the present set up.

Come on DC act now get rid of the full 1st team coaching squad and start again.

Edited by Mountain Owl

Just now, Harrysgame said:

He must be so regretting leaving Bayern, he had it all great employers good reputation. Bayern or reading lol

Perfect CV, 100% respect at the highest levels of the game.

Classic example of why it’s more important to know your weaknesses than your strengths.

43 minutes ago, Morepork said:

Perfect CV, 100% respect at the highest levels of the game.

Classic example of why it’s more important to know your weaknesses than your strengths.

Exactly. Funny can think of another manager who should have stayed in Germany!

Can't see Clement getting another managers job at this level, failed everywhere.

1 hour ago, Rogers said:

Reading just got a new CEO, first thing he did was sack the manager on behalf of the Thai chairman.

What does our CEO think, do?

Our CEO thinks obscure foreign managers is a perfect choice for an English championship team on a tight budget. Lucky us eh?