Does God hate us?

Shittiest fixture of the season Tuesday night on the lead up to Christmas champions league and the red button on telly and the worst weather of the year so far. Really don’t want to go tonight but I will. Feeling really down then two chesterfield fans walk into the pub on their way to watch them play Bromley in kipax league two or whatever they are now in and I think well at least Dave Allen’s gone. 

Could be worse

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Shittiest fixture of the season Tuesday night on the lead up to Christmas champions league and the red button on telly and the worst weather of the year so far. Really don’t want to go tonight but I will. Feeling really down then two chesterfield fans walk into the pub on their way to watch them play Bromley in kipax league two or whatever they are now in and I think well at least Dave Allen’s gone. 

Could be worse

Us true fans need to stick together.

Although I have a free stream for the game I decided to put some money the club’s way by paying for the game on iFollow.

Cost me a tenner. If everyone else put just a tenner in every 12 months, we could get rid of Abdi quicker.

4 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

"The champions league is on"

Basically means Man City are playing the most incredible football ever and it'll be a reet good game toneet

Yes but not as good as getting pisswet through and sitting freezing cold watching shitfootball in silence. 

I keep saying to myself, "Tonight I'm going to be cold, get p1ss wet through, have a warm beer & a cold pie, watch crap football  served up by poo  players & tactics, then get stuck in traffic".

Apart from missing our lass watching I'm A Celebrity I can't think of a good reason why I'm going.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, twolaptops said:

I'm staring at my season ticket (had one for 40+ years) can hear the rain bouncing down...awaiting the non-sensical team news.....and suddenly Emmerdale & Holby City look appealing

The thought of having to stay in and watch Noel Edmunds biting the heads off crocodiles finally swung it for me... See you at Hillsborough!

19 minutes ago, Plonk said:

Could be worse

There is a reason the club is called Sheffield WEDNESDAY its just a shame we never seem to play any games on a Wednesday :picnic:

18 minutes ago, twolaptops said:

I'm staring at my season ticket (had one for 40+ years) can hear the rain bouncing down...awaiting the non-sensical team news.....and suddenly Emmerdale & Holby City look appealing

thing arent that bad mate lol