Does God hate us?

47 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Us true fans need to stick together.

Although I have a free stream for the game I decided to put some money the club’s way by paying for the game on iFollow.

Cost me a tenner. If everyone else put just a tenner in every 12 months, we could get rid of Abdi quicker.

Or have enough to give a new 2 year contract.

Watching those Wednesday v Bristol City highlights. God how we miss a Kieran Lee type. Great attacking midfielder. When ever the ball gets crossed in he's in the box, not like now when most of our forward players are on the wings or hanging back. 

In relation to thread title, I can assert that theologically speaking the answer is a definite no. (That's an official position).

Although TBF sometimes it can feel like He's being a bit mysteriously transcendent about the whole SWFC thing. :ph34r:

And BTW I am foregoing the sky red button and turning out in person so will experience the transcendent mystery at first hand. 

Edited by Rev Owl

1 hour ago, Plonk said:

Shittiest fixture of the season Tuesday night on the lead up to Christmas champions league and the red button on telly and the worst weather of the year so far. Really don’t want to go tonight but I will. Feeling really down then two chesterfield fans walk into the pub on their way to watch them play Bromley in kipax league two or whatever they are now in and I think well at least Dave Allen’s gone. 

Could be worse

We could have a the worst manager in the league and a clueless owner.

Oh wait a minute :ph34r:

This weather puts me in mind of a game in the seventies v the mighty Carlisle Utd...night match and it pissed it down. Being a teenager I was wearing jeans, white t-shirt, Levi jacket and the old silk scarf. Nothing I was wearing that night was ever the same again...silk scarf went purple, white t shirt went blue, skin on legs went blue but... Levi jacket faded nicely to a stonewashed colour. Think we won 3-0 though...it’s an omen I tell thee!

Couldn't afford a season ticket at the start of the season, now looking at getting a half season one due to change in work circumstances - even if I had one, would struggle to get myself motivated for the hour drive down tonight. Splashed out on Iplayer, fair play to everyone who goes tonight, hope you're treated to a Reach screamer. At the very least, the pie / chips / bovril taste better in the cold, dark and rain. So that's 10 mins of happiness there...

5 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

God does not exist. This is not the flaming 12th Century.

Oh yes he does.  But your right it's the 21st century.

That'll be freedom of speech right there.  Hurrah for Owlstalk. lol

Edited by Rev Owl