On standby as we speak

Guest Hillsborough Mole

3 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Every single out of work second rate manager in Europe will be brushing up their CV's right now - knowing theres a huge possible payday coming up at Hillsborough if we ever get rid of this one.

We really have to pressure the club to employ a British manager with experience of this division. We simply cannot afford another risk like Luhukay or Carlos.

My shout would be Holloway at this moment in time but I'd take anybody tbh

Keep saying it, but they're literally the only two non-British managers we've EVER HAD. Why do people seem to think it was so much better with all the others? Was it heck.

1 hour ago, oi_you_owl said:

How did you manage all those negs? I thought mine was bad before the turn around. 

JL to remain for me, if Holloway is the choice. That said I don't think it's the manager that is the problem. It's the circumstances surrounding the whole club. 

Neg wars :)

Agree with your point though re changing managers 

4 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

We really have to pressure the club to employ a British manager with experience of this division. We simply cannot afford another risk like Luhukay or Carlos.

33 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Keep saying it, but they're literally the only two non-British managers we've EVER HAD. Why do people seem to think it was so much better with all the others? Was it heck.

We can't be having any of these fancy dan, foreign managers at our club!  Thinking they can understand the nuances of British football at the drop of a hat!  They're rubbish!  I mean, look at the league tab...

• Norwich - 1st. Manager: German.
  • Leeds - 3rd. Manager: Argentinian.
  • Forest - 7th. Manager: Spanish.  

Ah.   Hang on....must be luck though, surely.  Let's see what happened last season.

• Winners: Wolves.  Manager: Portuguese.
  • Playoff winner: Fulham.  Manager: Serbian.

Oh Christ....ok....um.....what about 2016/17?

• Winners: Newcastle.  Manager: Spanish.
  • Playoff winner: Huddersfield.  Manager: German/American.

vader.jpg.e3575b99bc22d035ffafcbcb84a936e4.jpg

16 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

We can't be having any of these fancy dan, foreign managers at our club!  Thinking they can understand the nuances of British football at the drop of a hat!  They're rubbish!  I mean, look at the league tab...

• Norwich - 1st. Manager: German.
  • Leeds - 3rd. Manager: Argentinian.
  • Forest - 7th. Manager: Spanish.  

Ah.   Hang on....must be luck though, surely.  Let's see what happened last season.

• Winners: Wolves.  Manager: Portuguese.
  • Playoff winner: Fulham.  Manager: Serbian.

Oh Christ....ok....um.....what about 2016/17?

• Winners: Newcastle.  Manager: Spanish.
  • Playoff winner: Huddersfield.  Manager: German/American.

vader.jpg.e3575b99bc22d035ffafcbcb84a936e4.jpg

Bottom 3 managers? All British.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BRUCE LEE said:

Luhukay is in there to front the asset stripping process, we’ve not even got to Jan yet

Chansiri will leave him in seat whilst the eyes are being kept away from him

Huge risk, but our owner seems stubborn enough to see it out 

How can assets be stripped?

When the assets all came from Chansiri's good will?

You sound ungrateful and full of resentment because after all, we deserve to win everything right?

Finally get a chairman with money and we get every chance to ask him to seek support at Q&A's but instead we'll wait till he's down, so we can kick him. Very bitter.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Every single out of work second rate manager in Europe will be brushing up their CV's right now - knowing theres a huge possible payday coming up at Hillsborough if we ever get rid of this one.

Wise choice old sage. Maybe others don't have our vision?

lol

20 minutes ago, bigash_swfc said:

How can assets be stripped?

When the assets all came from Chansiri's good will?

You sound ungrateful and full of resentment because after all, we deserve to win everything right?

Finally get a chairman with money and we get every chance to ask him to seek support at Q&A's but instead we'll wait till he's down, so we can kick him. Very bitter.

:laugh:

The open Q&As that never vear far from a set agenda?

5 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Taking anybody is what gets us into a mess.

57 minutes ago, oi_you_owl said:

You're on your way to neg recovery. 

Ha cheers, really don’t care about ratings though. Not important are they? 

It's not just about about getting promoted its about steadying a sinking ship at the moment

We need someone who can do good with hardly any funds, someone that can deal with transfers selling and replacing them realistic better players and general motivation for our club. Jos doesn't offer anything in my eyes, nobody looks interested at the moment. 

We need to find our strongest team and within that also our best tactic we can't carry on changing our team, we need to bring some Experience back to help get us over that line. We've got bolton next and I can't see us beating them which is scary. 

Guest Hillsborough Mole
37 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Wise choice old sage. Maybe others don't have our vision?

lol

Ive seen you over the weekend mate - you're doing that thing again 

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 

Not sure on Holloway as manager but id like to see him employed by the club to do all interviews. It would be comic relief mixed with honesty and a nice change from the dull dissolutinal drawl we have had with both Carlos and now Jos lol

Edited by ashley8

2 hours ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Ive seen you over the weekend mate - you're doing that thing again 

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 

The way it works is thus.

If anyone wants to buy Sheffield Wednesday, they have to come through me. lol

Nah, learned my lesson last time. Pinch of salt. Will just joke along with it. Let’s start by getting this fella in first and see if there are any improvements.

Colin Prophett though. garymegson

F6314AD3-510D-4A47-AA65-AB4ED9DD71F8.png