On standby as we speak

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Every single out of work second rate manager in Europe will be brushing up their CV's right now - knowing theres a huge possible payday coming up at Hillsborough if we ever get rid of this one.

We really have to pressure the club to employ a British manager with experience of this division. We simply cannot afford another risk like Luhukay or Carlos.

My shout would be Holloway at this moment in time but I'd take anybody tbh

Edited by Hillsborough Mole

Just now, Hillsborough Mole said:

Every single out of work second rate manager in Europe will be brushing up their CV's right now - knowing theres a huge possible payday coming up at Hillsborough if we ever get rid of this one.

We really have to pressure the club to employ a British manager with experience of this division. We simply cannot afford another risk like Luhukay or Carlos.

My shout would be Holloway. 

We've had loads of British managers and loads have failed.

The criteria for a Sheffield Wednesday manager is totally different to any other in British football in my opinion.

1. His employment has to financially benefit an organisation outside of the club.

2. He has to select the players he is told he can select and ignore players he is instructed to ignore.

3. He has to accept all accountability for not playing said players but never reveal the real reason.

4. No signings whatsover allowed of his own choosing.

5. Every decision, every statement, every action has to be pre-approved from above. 

6. In return for 100% compliance with the above, on the field performance will be totally discounted, and regardless of how bad a team/results you deliver, you will never be sacked.

All pure speculation and opinion on my part, and in no way whatsoever portrayed as fact.

• Haha 8

11 minutes ago, BRUCE LEE said:

Luhukay is in there to front the asset stripping process, we’ve not even got to Jan yet

Chansiri will leave him in seat whilst the eyes are being kept away from him

Huge risk, but our owner seems stubborn enough to see it out 

This is my worry. If we sell one or more of FF/BB or Reach in January, bring no one in, pick up any injuries to any of these or Fletcher, and we're hovering around bottom 6 we're going to need something serious to keep us up.

At some point we need to arrest this slide and change the plan - the current one; particularly shipping goals, isn't working.

What a horrible post from Ash76.

I know for a fact that Ian Holloway spends his own time and money suppoting charitable association for those with sight, speech and hearing difficulties.

Anybody who gets both Blackpool and Crystal Palace promoted to the Premier League must have some ability.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Owls Loyal said:

What a horrible post from Ash76.

I know for a fact that Ian Holloway spends his own time and money suppoting charitable association for those with sight, speech and hearing difficulties.

Anybody who gets both Blackpool and Crystal Palace promoted to the Premier League must have some ability.

Well done him on his charity work but what’s that to do with his ability as a manager?

The championship is a different beast to what it was when he got those teams up. He’s poor, the last appointment you want to make in this situation 

33 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

My shout would be Holloway at this moment in time but I'd take anybody tbh

Look the fans do not need to do anything but come January when those season ticket renew forms start landing just chose not to review until the summer.

I give it a week in January until DC realises the gravy train is over and he get rid of the numpty and bring someone in with experience of the English game, they may not be British, but can they really be any worse than what we currently have. 

6 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Look the fans do not need to do anything but come January when those season ticket renew forms start landing just chose not to review until the summer.

I give it a week in January until DC realises the gravy train is over and he get rid of the numpty and bring someone in with experience of the English game, they may not be British, but can they really be any worse than what we currently have. 

He'd be more likely to sell up then get s different manager if he thought it was all over

Guest Hillsborough Mole
12 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Well done him on his charity work but what’s that to do with his ability as a manager?

The championship is a different beast to what it was when he got those teams up. He’s poor, the last appointment you want to make in this situation 

Neil Warnock managed to get teams promoted from the Championship to the Prem in 2006, 2011 and 2018. Despite all those changes

You're talking rubbish

19 minutes ago, Hillsborough Mole said:

Neil Warnock managed to get teams promoted from the Championship to the Prem in 2006, 2011 and 2018. Despite all those changes

You're talking rubbish

Yes he did but that just demonstrates they’re worlds apart ability wise

We missed our chance with Warnock because the majority of fans couldn’t get over a pantomime hatred 

A shame Milan didn’t tell you all to go get f*cked