Carlos

Well i ask you this, would Carlos have dropped the player of the month in October for the 1st match in November and have 4 defenders and a keeper on the bench?

Would Carlos ever play without a forward in the team?

Would Carlos line up with 6 defenders in the team?

Would Carlos wait until we were 3-0 down at home before making a sub, bringing a forward on and taking one off?

Would Carlos bring a boy on when 2-0 up against top of the league, rather than an experienced head?

Would Carlos tell us that our best player was fit and then not pick him?

Not saying he did no wrong, or that he's not left us in a POS but some of the blame lies elsewhere. One things for sure, we are going nowhere with Jos.

If we get a result against Derby then i'll apologise, but i fear that we will have gained 1 point from a possible 18, just let that stat sink in.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, peacock1961 said:

Well i ask you this, would Carlos have dropped the player of the month in October for the 1st match in November and have 4 defenders and a keeper on the bench?

Would Carlos wait until we were 3-0 down at home before making a sub, bringing a forward on and taking one off?

Would Carlos bring a boy on when 2-0 up against top of the league, rather than an experienced head?

Not saying he did no wrong, or that he's not left us in a POS but some of the blame lies elsewhere. One things for sure, we are going nowhere with Jos.

If we get a result against Derby then i'll apologise, but i fear that we will have gained 1 point from a possible 18, just let that stat sink in.  

If we get a result vs Derby we will only lose another 2 games after that. 

Jos aint gonna last. The fans want hime out. 

The sooner he goes the sooner we can try and fix this mess. 

Nothing against Jos personally, but he aint doing the business. 

Would he come  back anyway. I think not. 

I for one liked him but he ran his course. 

Theres no budget now and he wouldn’t like that I’m sure. 

I think JL is probably one game away from being relieved of his duties.  

If DC has any sense he’s making plans now.  Sadly i don’t think he will be. 

10 minutes ago, peacock1961 said:

If we get a result against Derby then i'll apologise, but i fear that we will have gained 1 point from a possible 18, just let that stat sink in.  That 

That one point might get this no hoper and extra 4 games.  We may have 1 point in 30 by then!