Chansiri kicking off

Just now, TaxiMark said:

Yeah but there was huge cracks under carlos and eventually he got found out ...fair enough that first season at home was great but away from home we were a very average side ...the second season well he changed to an ultra defensive game and it didnt work.

In the end we all wanted rid because we know if the right man had what carlos had we would have more then likely got up ...Jos has just made us go backwards imo, although it has to be said carlos had the cream!

Hindsight that's all you have.  We will be very lucky to get better than Carlos.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mountain Owl said:

You seem to forget the important bit. CC was practically given an open cheque book to sign who he wanted. That once off opportunity was spent on experienced ageing players offered ridicolous long term top earning contracts with no attention it seems paid to fitness levels or injury worries.

And I can guarantee that you clapped and applauded every signing we made at that time.  Just like 99% of the fans on here.

18 minutes ago, scram said:

I love how people assume that all DC needs to do is sell up and everything will be great

Look at some of the chancers that have been linked with buying us that some of our fans wanked themselves silly over

The managers experiment is not working - either he changes or he gets changed

You can never look to the long term without making sure the short and medium term is also working

You'll never get anywhere on her with logic...shame on you lol 

whatever your opinion is on the football, decisions, signings, line ups or appointments, Chansiri deserves respect. He's a human not a Bond villain. He's in this for millions and has pumped loads in, regardless of mistakes the man has stumped up when we were on our arse.

it can get a lot worse, watch when he pulls the plug, you'll all be devastated because we'd go under.

Short memories some people.

• Like 1

For all my many years watching Wednesday we have longed for a wealthy chairman prepared to pump in millions.finally we get one who takes us as close as possible to success but now it isn’t going so well he’s the worst chairman ever. Yes he’s listened to the wrong people and with the high prices things had to keep going well to stop criticism. As I see it he tried his best but came up short but deserves the time to put it right and go again when FFP allows 

• Like 2