Chansiri kicking off

1 hour ago, Treborowl said:

Agree. His Christmas message to the fans did it for me. Shot himself in the foot with that. Came across as an egoist then. Makes me wonder how much influence he has over the manager. 

What like selling a player in the summer, and the player leaving the training ground  to travel for his medical at new club, with out the manager or assistant manager even knowing about any of it?

11 minutes ago, nilnil said:

Get out with the Megson, Gray, McCarthy suggestions. There's a reason those dinosaurs aren't in the game anymore and you see the same thing with the dinosaurs who are still in the game - their style is nowhere near as effective as it used to be. 

We need to take a risk with someone young, hungry for success and with new ideas, then stick with them for a few seasons and let them rebuild our crumbling club.

Totally agree, look at Pulis, at Boro, I would sooner slit my wrist that watch them every week,regardless of league position spent way more than us , but totally short of any flair.  Its changed from football to entertainment, given the stupid prices, people want to be entertained, now, playing in to the hands of the big boys, game is being ruined.

Guest Bulgaria
5 minutes ago, A12owl said:

We need somebody with far more football knowledge than Bellamy. He's not a Gerrard or Lampard by any stretch.

That's a bold statement. How do you come to that conclusion?

I also think it's quite common knowledge within the football community that Mr Bellamy is known for his impressive nous of the game.... Unbeatable when it comes to stats I believe.

Not read the whole thread but I can tell you that I saw chansiri lunging and what seems like he tried to grab hold of a fan for asking him difficult questions, the fan and a few others had a right to know  what his plans are lots of questions re players amd manager, the lady (big  tall and a bit fat) that works for the club talking to us fans like a peice ofshit was totally out of order let me say no fans were swearing at DC and no one was being out of order concidering todays result, it was DC who lost it....also when he did calm down and cool off he asked why we had a divine right to think we should be man city or chelsea ....at that point I walked away and had another in the tap.

With what Ive seen tonight I have zero faith in him ...god knows where we go from here .

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, nilnil said:

Get out with the Megson, Gray, McCarthy suggestions. There's a reason those dinosaurs aren't in the game anymore and you see the same thing with the dinosaurs who are still in the game - their style is nowhere near as effective as it used to be. 

We need to take a risk with someone young, hungry for success and with new ideas, then stick with them for a few seasons and let them rebuild our crumbling club.

Agree, we can’t turn the clock back 10 years. We need someone to organise us, that was supposed to be Jos’s forte, but it turns out, it wasn’t We have enough good players, not to be struggling like this, and the future looks bright with youngsters coming through. We’ve lost four in a row before, but it’s the manner we’re losing games now, it seems as if the coach has lost the dressing room

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

Not read the whole thread but I can tell you that I saw chansiri lunging and what seems like he tried to grab hold of a fan for asking him difficult questions, the fan and a few others had a right to know  what his plans are lots of questions re players amd manager, the lady (big  tall and a bit fat) that works for the club talking to us fans like a peice ofshit was totally out of order let me say no fans were swearing at DC and no one was being out of order concidering todays result, it was DC who lost it....also when he did calm down and cool off he asked why we had a divine right to think we should be man city or chelsea ....at that point I walked away and had another in the tap.

With what Ive seen tonight I have zero faith in him ...god knows where we go from here .

Division 1 at this rate.

Guest Bulgaria
2 minutes ago, Mountain Owl said:

Was told today the two Chairmen did not get on even though they are both Thai.

And also, if the Leicester owner was his best buddy, the why screw him over Hirst jr?

22 minutes ago, A12owl said:

We need somebody with far more football knowledge than Bellamy. He's not a Gerrard or Lampard by any stretch. It would also need somebody who is going to stand up to Chansiri and tell him he's wrong and needs to change . There may be potential managers capable of standing up to him and telling him he is wrong garymegson but there is nobody on this planet who will get him to change what he believes is right.

He will not loose what he believes is his dignity and change his ways.

We're stuck with him. 

A decent manager who gets results would save DC somewhat but he has to make the right appointment if he gets rid of Jos. 

Who is there??

No idea.

Who would take us on???

No idea.

Is there a passionate ex owl player with sufficient attributes to sort us out??

No idea. Or perhaps....garymegson

Megson and Gray?

Would it work??

No idea.

I do know DC needs to do something and SOON.

Megson's footballing knowledge ended in the 90s

11 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

Seems like he got in one

Worst thing about this will be it’ll form the basis of the next pitiful diatribe about how he and his family feel scared and “if we want him to go, he’ll go”. The usual drivel to get all the “nice day out at Wembley” brigade on side and in his corner the next time there’s any difficult questions to answer.

Just now, sheffield_dave said:

Worst thing about this will be it’ll form the basis of the next pitiful diatribe about how he and his family feel scared and “if we want him to go, he’ll go”. The usual drivel to get all the “nice day out at Wembley” brigade on side and in his corner the next time there’s any difficult questions to answer.

This.

Actually surprised we haven’t had a club statement with another childish rant yet blaming everyone but himself!!!

2 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

See my previous post