Chansiri

57 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

I said months ago that our problems were only just starting. I was right.

It goes way back, the huge pay deals that were offered to players with no resale value on CCs first few months. That's the tip of the iceberg.

All I see (under this manager) is a relegation battle. And as we've no heart, unlikely we will survive.

To cap it all off, I hear Wednesday fans are waiting outside the south stand to confront JL. 

Worrying times.

1 hour ago, graz gp said:

That says it all for me he brings a chief ex in that was hated at Charlton and was running them into the ground. So we set her on. Great idea.

I did mention this at the time but people thought I was being cynical.

I hate to say it and I'm starting to agree though rationally, with those that were getting a bit hysterical over katrina Meire been appointed. 

Yes its becoming a bit clear and "it's beginning to look a bit like Christmas, sorry Charlton" 

A stubborn out of his depth chairman. 

A stubborn out of his depth unknown foreign manager. 

Ostracised first team experienced players. 

Filling the side with kids from the youth team.. 

No money to spend. 

I've a horrible feeling the reason joao & bazza were given new long term contracts is so we can cash in in January when clubs are desperate to sell and we'll get a good price for bannan, joao, reach and maybe Fernando. 

I hate to say this, but from a rational outlook it's beginning to turn into a really very realistic outcome. 

Dont think Chansiri is a bad bloke.

Just been naive buying a football club hoping I believe to massage his ego.

To be honest never really took to him ever since seen those ticket prices for season first game v Bristol City.

Always found the brown nosing of him a bit too much when we got to Wembley.

Not be easy finding a new owner but think he should start looking for one.

Really didn't like things from how :stuwinky: got treated, although I admit this was tempered alot by the great footy we played in that first season.

I really don't think Chansiri is a competent businessman, let alone football chairman, and his actions and mess ups over the years and putting the future of the club in this league at risk with his negligent overspend really is inexcusable.

Thing is, he can't even do the basics right - our terrible new badge and the two worst kits in our history show he doesn't really get what an identity means to a club's fans - or he doesn't care.

Focus on the important things, not putting your stamp on (aka ruining) the club's brand...

DC is out  of his depth , and probably realises it. He was screwed from day one by the like of Doyen who saw a very rich man who knowing nothing  about football but happy to throw money around like confetti.  His failure to hire an experienced football wingman to keep him away from the vultures , and to guide him on key decisions has come back and bit him on the arse.

8 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

DC is out  of his depth , and probably realises it. He was screwed from day one by the like of Doyen who saw a very rich man who knowing nothing  about football but happy to throw money around like confetti.  His failure to hire an experienced football wingman to keep him away from the vultures , and to guide him on key decisions has come back and bit him on the arse.

8 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

He did hire a committee 

9 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

Dont think Chansiri is a bad bloke.

Just been naive buying a football club hoping I believe to massage his ego.

To be honest never really took to him ever since seen those ticket prices for season first game v Bristol City.

Always found the brown nosing of him a bit too much when we got to Wembley.

Not be easy finding a new owner but think he should start looking for one.

Neither do I.  But he's got some absolutely terrible advisors.