Sheffield Wednesday -V- Middlesborough (OMDT)

3 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Whatever but Dawson’s not good enough and I think most of us know this and if we carry on on playing him we’ll be down the bottom end of the table before we know it.

Have you just sat facing away from the telly imagining what happened in the actual game?

Edited by Sonny

If Dawson is that good why haven’t we kept a clean sheet this season? He gives no confidence to the defence. He gets in a flap more than Jeremy Kyle does in a morning :biggrin:

Edited by Great Big Galaa
  • Thanks 2

Gave ourselves too much to do. Heart in mouth at the end, wishing someone would stick it in with their toe/nob end...anything.

Becoming concerningly reliant on Reach whilst our passing and defending is very poor at times. 

Despite a poor result and a kick in the teeth after being on a high (the break strikes again), if Reach gets that header first half and we don’t make stupid errors at the back it’s a different game. The championship just seems like a roll of the dice at times.

6 minutes ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Whatever but Dawson’s not good enough and I think most of us know this and if we carry on on playing him we’ll be down the bottom end of the table before we know it.

I’ve raised concerns about him coming for the ball in the past. But he wasn’t at fault for either goal tonight. 

Guest Bulgaria

Awful performance.

Penny and Palmer were shocking tonight.

We deserved nothing. Didn't look interested at all.

At least bannan ran his socks off again.

Just now, A12owl said:

With suicidal back passing from Lees and the lack of a tackle from Pelupessy in previous matches what can you expect Dawson to do? He makes saves when asked and had no chance with most goals that I have seen. Defense is the problem

I think Westwood would make a big difference. Not playing him is a Total

Joke for me. One of the few things Jos has got wrong IMO.