Sheffield Wednesday -V- Middlesborough (OMDT)

7 minutes ago, Owling Wolfe said:

So Dawson is at fault for Lees playing like a prat. If youre gonna have a dig at least pick on the players to blame, Dawson is just this seasons scapegoat.

Yes, Lees was at fault for the second goal but why didn’t he go back to Dawson would the question I’d be asking. I think the answer is pretty obvious TBH.

1 minute ago, Great Big Galaa said:

Yes, Lees was at fault for the second goal but why didn’t he go back to Dawson would the question I’d be asking. I think the answer is pretty obvious TBH.

Because his middle foot is woeful

Just now, Great Big Galaa said:

Amazing, you’re blaming Dawson for Lees passing to their striker. He’s passed it back to Dawson enough times rhis season to have confidence FFS. Find somebody else to blame

• Like 1

Just now, Great Big Galaa said:

Yeah, it was obvious that Lees ballsed it up, it's also been obvious for 4 years that Lees has no earthly business trying to bring the ball down and play passing football,

He's a good old fashioned centre half, i.e he's sh#t but he can tackle, he needs to stick to what he knows and get rid.