Sheffield Wednesday -V- Middlesborough (OMDT)

1 minute ago, OwlBiSeeinThi said:

More space in the centre for them now.  Time for onomah to come on for Palmer. Back to a back 3. Need to overload midfield. 

I think with Onomah having a knock, Jos can see this game is lost so no point risking him. Hopefully starts at qpr. 

If one good thing can come from this shambles tonight it probably proves that until Dawson is dropped we won’t have any stability at the back as he gives no confidence to the back line whatsoever. We are won’t keep a clean sheet with him in the side and I think you’ll see a different team once he’s dropped?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

One thing that confuses me is the reputation Jos had for having his teams solid defensively. We're anything but. 

With the exception of Hector, I think most people would struggle to get this lot keeping clean sheets. 

I'm a big fan of Jos, but I wish he'd consider a conventional back 4,  just seems a bit all over the place as a 5, especially with young inexperienced lads in there aswell. They don't seem overly sure of their role sometimes. 

Just now, Great Big Galaa said:

If one good thing can come from this shambles tonight it probably proves that until Dawson is dropped we won’t have any stability at the back as he gives no confidence to the back line whatsoever. We are won’t keep a clean sheet with him in the side and I think you’ll see a different team once he’s dropped?

But you know Jos wont drop him

Just now, TINKERBELL said:

Think jos got sold a pup on that and no money arrived to sort defence out

He should realise though we haven't got a defender who is comfortable on the ball so stop trying to play it from the back fecking suicide 

Just now, Great Big Galaa said:

So Dawson is at fault for Lees playing like a prat. If youre gonna have a dig at least pick on the players to blame, Dawson is just this seasons scapegoat.

Just now, Lee A said:

With the exception of Hector, I think most people would struggle to get this lot keeping clean sheets. 

I'm a big fan of Jos, but I wish he'd consider a conventional back 4,  just seems a bit all over the place as a 5, especially with young inexperienced lads in there aswell. They don't seem overly sure of their role sometimes. 

midfield is too weak, team is carrying joao and bascially 10 men

1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

We should be making that our play don't suit the opposition not the other way round 

Probably needed Matias and Forestieri for that. 

He tried to shut up shop and Catch Boro on the Break but our passes have been awful. Strikers done nothing and Boro are the masters of sitting in.