Dawson

8 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

You can only pull him up on his distribution every other part of his performance was fine , don’t you think ? 

Didn't command his area and a few weak punches maybe just a bad day but I couldn't believe how short of confidence he looked 

2 hours ago, markowl said:

So stop moaning about something that's not going to change.

Radio Sheffield policy changed, after Chansiri buckled under pressure.

Plus, how many more players - and value - is he gonna try to destroy - it's 1 a season at present?

Dawson's a great prospect but he needs Westy's guidance to take him to top.

10 minutes ago, fred mciver said:

Radio Sheffield policy changed, after Chansiri buckled under pressure.

Plus, how many more players - and value - is he gonna try to destroy - it's 1 a season at present?

Dawson's a great prospect but he needs Westy's guidance to take him to top.

Who's to say he hasn't got it every day in training?

Westy though

lol

The fact people are still calling for Westwood to come back is worrying, the guy hasn't played a game for us since last December, and hasn't featured at all since Jos has come in. We have one of our own young kids in who has done very well and been unfortunate not to keep a clean sheet, which you can tell is clearly hanging over him. We're sixth in the league which is well beyond what we expected, just get behind him ffs.

Dawson isn't quite good enough just yet but Westwood is so if Westwood could.play for now and then Dawson at a later date it's win win. Why cant Jos see that.

23 minutes ago, Maxine said:

Dawson isn't quite good enough just yet but Westwood is so if Westwood could.play for now and then Dawson at a later date it's win win. Why cant Jos see that.

Not sure that is correct now, he hasn't played for nearly a year so we don't really know what he'll be like after such a long lay off.

23 minutes ago, Maxine said:

So you don’t consider that Dawson is a contributory factor to the club’s current top six position, and that Westwood is, why can’t you see that your talking complete rubbish?

10 minutes ago, optimisticowl said:

So you don’t consider that Dawson is a contributory factor to the club’s current top six position, and that Westwood is, why can’t you see that your talking complete rubbish?

I think he is yes but I think we'd be in a higher position with Westwood as our keeper. 

41 minutes ago, Maxine said:

I love a bit of Saturday morning irony.......Westwood is finished here, not playing for the club again

Why can't you see that?

16 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Not sure that is correct now, he hasn't played for nearly a year so we don't really know what he'll be like after such a long lay off.

If Westwood was back in training when he was fit then I see no problem. 

3 minutes ago, Ian said:

I love a bit of Saturday morning irony.......Westwood is finished here, not playing for the club again

Why can't you see that?

I can see that im saying what should have happened.

1 minute ago, Maxine said:

If Westwood was back in training when he was fit then I see no problem. 

As I say I'm not sure, there have been rumours he's not training, refused to play with U23's etc. Not saying this is true of course, but if he isn't training properly then I can't see him being anywhere near as good as he was.

9 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

As I say I'm not sure, there have been rumours he's not training, refused to play with U23's etc. Not saying this is true of course, but if he isn't training properly then I can't see him being anywhere near as good as he was.

I agree we don't no what went off my point is it's a shame we haven't got a fit Westwood playing.

I'm not daft Im not expecting him back.

4 hours ago, Maxine said:

3 hours ago, Maxine said:

I agree we don't no what went off my point is it's a shame we haven't got a fit Westwood playing.

I'm not daft Im not expecting him back.

WTF: