Sorry but Jos cost us points

6 hours ago, Dutch McLovin said:

That is Dawsons first mistake that has cost us this season. How many points has he saved us ? That save first half Westwood doesn't make !

Westwood was class but he has played no football for so long and prior to that wasn't at the same level. Dawson is doing very well and will only get better. Westwood wont play for us again. Lets get behind him as I think he is a top class keeper in the making.

Dawson didn't make any mistakes yesterday though? Can't call letting a goal in a mistake!!

I agree. We were superb until the substituting. It was unfair on Kirby to bring him on 

We have two experienced Premier league players in Boyd and Jones who the manager isn't allowed to pick because of the owners peculiar style of management. 

What a farce. A proper manager would pick who he wants regardless of the owners jackboot mentality.

Our performance that night was brilliant and best I've seen since cc first season. And then it all gets undone. 

We have shown how well we can play. It's time the manager was allowed to manager and the owner back off and leave him alone. 

Is manager a man or a mouse.

Pass the cheddar 

On 04/10/2018 at 15:20, TaxiMark said:

We were lucky to get a point against leeds in the end imo, they had loads of chances to win it and looked a very decent side which pains me to say.

Exactly so but in the next match we were very unlucky...in fact with 10 mins to go, skybet were offering 200/1 the draw, though tbf sky had no idea at the time that jos was going to make a complete fooookup

8 minutes ago, Mrmason69 said:

I agree. We were superb until the substituting. It was unfair on Kirby to bring him on 

We have two experienced Premier league players in Boyd and Jones who the manager isn't allowed to pick because of the owners peculiar style of management. 

What a farce. A proper manager would pick who he wants regardless of the owners jackboot mentality.

Our performance that night was brilliant and best I've seen since cc first season. And then it all gets undone. 

We have shown how well we can play. It's time the manager was allowed to manager and the owner back off and leave him alone. 

Pass the cheddar 

So it was Chansiri that brought on Kirby is what you are saying.

WTF:

1 hour ago, Mrmason69 said:

Pass the cheddar 

Some good points but you may be inflating independence of most managers (or Head Coaches in our context).

You get the mavericks like Cloughie or Fergie and that's why they are really successful. 

But Chansiri's never gonna choose someone like that, or Pearson or Bielsa would be here now.

On 03/10/2018 at 21:42, Owl999 said:

I'm afraid Jos making the changes he did when he did cost us points tonight , very disappointing letting a 2 goal lead slip .

What he did got us in that position and he made the call knowing more about things than us. Two goal lead near the end and probably considering future match selections.

The team as a whole missed the opportunity to prevent those goals, not directly pinned to the substitutions...

What Jos will have learned is that the team need to be three goals clear of the opposition before making any unforced substitutions. He doesn’t as yet, have the quality on the bench to slip into position without unsettling  the side, he’s no fool and will no doubt have taken note of this, however the international break gives him time to get some quality on the bench, albeit he does have Hutch who could do a job for him.

21 hours ago, sherlyegg said:

Exactly so but in the next match we were very unlucky...in fact with 10 mins to go, skybet were offering 200/1 the draw, though tbf sky had no idea at the time that jos was going to make a complete fooookup

Sorry but I just don’t believe that for 1 second.

Pretty much no game ever with 10 minutes left with a side 2-0 up offers 200-1 for a draw. You’re lucky to get that for a win! This against the divisions too scorers. 

I can’t prove this for the West Brom game but I know from laying so many bets off in the past you don’t get offered anywhere near that price. 

On 03/10/2018 at 21:42, Owl999 said:

I'm afraid Jos making the changes he did when he did cost us points tonight , very disappointing letting a 2 goal lead slip .

On 03/10/2018 at 21:43, FreshOwl said:

How can jos to be blame 

just take the bloody young lad out and we get the points. Joey needs to hack him, but then in the box bloody three of us around him, someone stick a foot out 

you're both correct, jos was to blame (one way or the other).

at any 'decent' amatuer level he'd have been 'dropped', and if it can/would happen at that level, then it should be widely known at professional level, and is.

if he didn't drop him then as the manager you'd want to know why? as it wasn't 'professional', or you as that manager wouldn't be 'very professional' if everyone in the squad didn't understand this was 'misters' football.

they actually encourage and even teach children to foul in juvenile footy.

On 04/10/2018 at 08:48, Neon Nick said:

I figure sub's were coming on because the game was basically won, it was lost during the closing minutes, via an Own Goal, not sub's, should have been 2-1, Wednesday.  

Nuhiu was knackered. Yes not fit enough to play 90 mins like he needs to.

Onomah got a whack above the eye and came off presumably under the concussion protocol.

Nuhiu was on a yellow and he was getting tired, one mis timed lunge or another few fouls because he was racking them up could have resulted in another.

Both substitutions were needed but the wrong personnel chosen, saying that neither subs had anything to do with crap defending and that's what it was basic crap defending.