Jordan Rhodes

Just got a hat-trick for Norwich.

Granted it’s only against Wycombe but if it gives him some confidence going into the league that can’t be a bad thing, we all know he’s capable of scoring for fun in the Championship!! 

Could be the answer to our FFP problems.

8 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I really don't get the abuse he cops for, he is a class striker at this level, he came from a struggling Boro side when low on confidence and was made to change his game by our (then) joke of a manager, granted it didn't work out for him here but for the love of god get off his case.

quality cocka.makes Nuhui look like a non league striker

Good for him he’s got a hat-trick. Hopefully, he gets some form and we can get a fee at some point in the future.

However, I will not change my mind that he’s nowhere near good enough for us and in my opinion, he’s not good enough for the championship. Whilst a nice guy, he’s a basic footballer. 

10 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Good for him he’s got a hat-trick. Hopefully, he gets some form and we can get a fee at some point in the future.

However, I will not change my mind that he’s nowhere near good enough for us and in my opinion, he’s not good enough for the championship. Whilst a nice guy, he’s a basic footballer. 

Agree with this in the main.

i don’t think “basic” is totally fair - he’s scored too many goals over his career for that to be right.

i don’t however think he would ever repeat his earlier feats at Wednesday.

i hope he does well enough to get him off the books for a fee.