How do you solve a problem like Reach?

Moment on 83rd Minute summed him up perfectly... gives it away with terrible attempt to get the ball under control whilst under pressure. It luckily comes back to him in space and he motors past a few into acres of space and plays in Matias for decent chance.

Such a frustrating player. Not sticking for him today and saturday by all accounts, I hope he regains that close touch that seen him turn on a five pence peice earlier in season and put two players on their bums as he runs up wing.

I'd sell him in January.  He is perhaps the most replaceable player we have who would command a fee.  

Not fast enough to beat a man, and his delivery is hardly outstanding.  He has a decent enough shot, but again it's not a standout attribute.  He is not a battler and the game has a way of passing him by.  I can't think of a single, outstanding quality that his game has.  He is taking up a space in midfield that we could use to have a midfield monster who would drag the team along.  The sort of player we've needed since Wembley.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

I'd sell him in January.  He is perhaps the most replaceable player we have who would command a fee.  

Not fast enough to beat a man, and his delivery is hardly outstanding.  He has a decent enough shot, but again it's not a standout attribute.  He is not a battler and the game has a way of passing him by.  I can't think of a single, outstanding quality that his game has.  He is taking up a space in midfield that we could use to have a midfield monster who would drag the team along.  The sort of player we've needed since Wembley.  

The new “midfield monster” is the little ginger fellas from our last two opponents.

Guest Hillsborough Mole

The new boo boy

Let's all boo him. Instead of booing the idiot manager who plays him in a different position every week. 

Great idea

6 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Where should we play left-winger Adam Reach?

He is a brilliant LW.

A really good LWB.

A decent LM in the absence of alternatives.

If I live to be a zillion he’s not a RM.

Agree but let's blame Adam Reach rather than a manager who refuses to play him in his best position, or who plays Matias ahead of FF, or Nuhiu ahead of Fletcher ect ect.