Westwood

Let's be honest. A keeper of his calibre should be starting week in week out. Alarm bells if he isn't. He needs to sort himself out if he wants to be #1 again. Time for everyone to take off their rose tinted glasses. He's clearly being a thundercuunt

Edited by Tommo_
  • Haha 2

Guest The Claw
38 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

I've read this 10 times and still can't make sense of what you mean.

lol

U23 goalie out on loan, who's the reserve goalie if wildsmith plays, what else would you like me to decipher for you :stuwinky: 

1 hour ago, Tommo_ said:

Let's be honest. A keeper of his calibre should be starting week in week out. Alarm bells if he isn't. He needs to sort himself out if he wants to be #1 again. Time for everyone to take off their rose tinted glasses. He's clearly being a thundercuunt

Genuine question what information do you have to come to that conclusion  ?. I haven't got a clue what's happening or why.

5 hours ago, sage owl said:

Genuine question what information do you have to come to that conclusion  ?. I haven't got a clue what's happening or why.

Clearly best goalkeeper in the league, would have been sold in the summer if he was just deemed surplus to requirements

10 minutes ago, Tommo_ said:

Clearly best goalkeeper in the league, would have been sold in the summer if he was just deemed surplus to requirements

He’s nowhere near the best goalkeeper in the league , I honestly wouldn’t even put him in the top 5 

Since the demise of Loovens were lost for a leader at the back and at times we look allover the shop,we used to be pretty solid defensively two seasons back and that kept us in games even when we werent playing well.

Alas now its a weakness,we no longer look a solid defensive unit and its already costing us points and will continue to do so untill the coach comes up with the answer.

Just watching the 2015-2016 season highlights on SKY. Accept that Loevens, Wallace and Hunt have faded since then. Westwood was magnificent. Do we believe it that has also faded that much? And the reply that “we will not see him playing in the shirt again” is an ignorant and frankly insulting reply. The question is why and most of us don’t really believe he is 3rd choice on merit. if you really know, share. 

Edited by Andrew Robinson
  • Thanks 2

14 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I think anyone STILL moaning about Westwood not being in the side needs to just relax and move on now

It really is tedious

Westwood won't ever figure again for SWFC - that much is obvious. 

Move on

You say move on.

I truly hope the same could be said about all the Carlos threads posted on here.  

Shoot me now!!

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif.58933fff92e0fde8d10bd7431ab825e6.gif.fc09a43d2c3137b3ae8c67b46231ddf3.gif

• Haha 1

All this constant crying and calling for Westwood and Nigel Pearson is more than just bandwagon jumping - it’s actually a massive negative cloud over the club at the moment

Anyone who has ever criticised anyone for posting something critical or negative online who is calling for Westwood to replace Dawson, or Nigel Pearson to replace Jos must never ever ever complain again or tell other people to back the team etc

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

All this constant crying and calling for Westwood and Nigel Pearson is more than just bandwagon jumping - it’s actually a massive negative cloud over the club at the moment

Anyone who has ever criticised anyone for posting something critical or negative online who is calling for Westwood to replace Dawson, or Nigel Pearson to replace Jos must never ever ever complain again or tell other people to back the team etc

Arent you just doing what you are telling people not to?

Dont care about Pearson, its piping dreams as Bogdan would say.

Westwood has been our best goalkeeper in years and he has been replaced, and banished to obscurity, in favour of the keeper who was not long ago sent to Chesterfield as he was bored.

No-ones answered and im sure will never know possibly until KW is freed from this situation.  We have to listen to crap from fans who suggest nonsense about bonuses and clean sheets.

We all have an opinion, and mine along with a lot of others is that he is a better all round keeper and if what hes done is so bad why wasnt he let go/cashed in in last window.

Its the same situation as Mcgugan but he just didnt want to play. Its different.

I dont blame the lack of clean sheets on Dawson, thats the teams fault but I dont agree to this situation happening in such an honest and friendly ('family') football club. 

My expectations are it will be Jos' downfall probably around christmas.

Just now, acquiescefc said:

Arent you just doing what you are telling people not to?

Dont care about Pearson, its piping dreams as Bogdan would say.

Westwood has been our best goalkeeper in years and he has been replaced, and banished to obscurity, in favour of the keeper who was not long ago sent to Chesterfield as he was bored.

No-ones answered and im sure will never know possibly until KW is freed from this situation.  We have to listen to crap from fans who suggest nonsense about bonuses and clean sheets.

We all have an opinion, and mine along with a lot of others is that he is a better all round keeper and if what hes done is so bad why wasnt he let go/cashed in in last window.

Its the same situation as Mcgugan but he just didnt want to play. Its different.

I dont blame the lack of clean sheets on Dawson, thats the teams fault but I dont agree to this situation happening in such an honest and friendly ('family') football club. 

My expectations are it will be Jos' downfall probably around christmas.

IT IS NOT, NEVER HAS BEEN, AND NEVER WILL BE A FOOTBALLING DECISION

JEEEEEEEEEESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You have no idea how much influence I have. My army of pro-Westwood stormtroopers are going to wreak revenge.

Westwood will return, become captain, sort out the defence, and lift the Championship trophy.

Altogether now, Westwood, Westwood, Westwood.

lol

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Your Caps lock is stuck.

You havent actually said anything but tried to belittle my opinion so ive ignored it completely as it means nothing.