BREAKING: Sheffield Wednesday agree BBC commentary deal

thank goodness ,one of the most stupidest things what chansiri did ,glad he can admit he got it wrong . I know so many people /fans who attended for upto 70 years who cant go now ,who so looked forward to listening to us on the radio. regards ifollow I doubt someone in there 90s would have been capable of getting that as few that age even get internet. I wonder if chansiri received quite a few letters from that generation explaining what ive just said ?

2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

thank goodness ,one of the most stupidest things what chansiri did ,glad he can admit he got it wrong . I know so many people /fans who attended for upto 70 years who cant go now ,who so looked forward to listening to us on the radio. regards ifollow I doubt someone in there 90s would have been capable of getting that as few that age even get internet. I wonder if chansiri received quite a few letters from that generation explaining what ive just said ?

Why has he admitted he'd hot it wrong could be that the BBC have increased their offer?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Chansiri played a blinder.

Will have got a lot more cash with people buying iFollow, and now we'll have the BBC boost which lets be honest won't be the pittance they originally offered.

I Don't see that at all - I do not think the BBC will have offered any more money as they offered every club a 10% reduction.

Don't think the i follow will have brought much in either its only cheap, has limited take up and can be cancelled (I presume).

Im just glad were not alienating ourselves from RS and limiting who can keep up to date with the club.

24 minutes ago, The only way is S6 said:

* waits for room0035 to open door with criticism of DC, CEO, Communications director* in no particular order..............

Not til after 5pm this afternoon ...

He's got double Business Studies and homework club ......

then detention for speaking out of turn in class ....lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

It would be far easier for a technology challenged 90 year old to learn to use the internet than decipher and wade through the abysmal use of both punctuation and paragraphs in this post.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

Just now, sonofbert2 said:

It would be far easier for a technology challenged 90 year old to learn to use the internet than decipher and wade through the abysmal use of both punctuation and paragraphs in this post.

First of all nobody likes a Grammar Nazi

Secondly you're way behind the times bro - punctuation, spelling and grammar are now classed as non-essential in this ever evolving world of language.

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Hillsborough Mole

Not a hope in hell we've ended up with more than was originally offered. Otherwise all the other clubs would have gone back to the BBC for an increase too. Which means agreeing an increased deal with us would have cost the BBC a fortune

The only credit you can give the club in this one is finally seeing sense and agreeing a deal. I do wonder how many who subscribed to iFollow will go back to the club and demand a refund now

What a totally stupid and pointless position to argue on

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

First of all nobody likes a Grammar Nazi

Secondly you're way behind the times bro - punctuation, spelling and grammar are now classed as non-essential in this ever evolving world of language.

The sweeping generalisation applied to our older fans and their inability to engage in newer technologies in order to listen to games has been a theme in all of these threads to date so maybe challenge those posters.

I am most certainly not your brother by the way so cut it out with the informalities sister.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, sonofbert2 said:

The sweeping generalisation applied to our older fans and their inability to engage in newer technologies in order to listen to games has been a theme in all of these threads to date so maybe challenge those posters.

I am most certainly not your brother by the way so cut it out with the informalities sister.

Peace brother x

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Chansiri played a blinder.

Will have got a lot more cash with people buying iFollow, and now we'll have the BBC boost which lets be honest won't be the pittance they originally offered.

Have to disagree big time!

Chansiri caused an unnecessary problem for SWFC and his reputation yet again,

No way 100% will the BBC be paying us more than any other championship club

Sometimes I just think the club make a pointless no win issue and waste hours of meaningless energy and negativity that could be used in far better ways, why?!!!!!!

Anyway it’s sorted but it should never have happened, 

Embarrassing probably the best word to sum up

WAWAW

• Like 1