Four away games, all four sold out

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

There's always ways

Pretty much every away game we play has fans offering tickets up online, or alternatively simply getting someone who has got the required points but isnt' going to get you tickets

It's not hard at all really

Otherwise known as queue jumping.

I'd stop giving TPPs for away games that are sold out. Not perfect, but might limit "points hoarding".

30 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

There's always ways

Pretty much every away game we play has fans offering tickets up online, or alternatively simply getting someone who has got the required points but isnt' going to get you tickets

It's not hard at all really

Loads do this.

Don't blame them either if we slashed prices at home by 50% they'd be too much

Nearly everything else at Hillsborough seems slightly better at the minute. EXCEPT ticket pricing. I like Jos, Katrien and Chansiri, i think they have tackled kit, transfer policy, tactics, communication and made improvements in other areas. BUT our ticket pricing is ridiculous, the fact that going away is cheaper and seen as a better option than home games is insane. The pricing for the Leeds game is an absolute joke when it is on SKY! you can walk in a pub around the corner and spend £6 on 2 pints and watch the entire game. WHY PAY AT LEAST £39 TO GO IN THE GROUND! nuts. It might be boring all the threads about ticket pricing, but the reason it keeps coming up is because it is wrong and they have not tackled this at all. POTG pricing is key, lots of talk about 1st home games on the threads at the minute, Who is going to stump up over £100 to take their family to 1 game (to check they want to keep going) before buying season tickets? no one! I didn't have a season ticket from 5-14 years old, these days i don't think my family would have being able to afford the POTG pricing when my dads shifts were ok. The next boring threads in years to come will be 'where has the youth support gone?' Reason will be ticket pricing. Sort it Wednesday and stop the ridiculous policy on POTG pricing.

Edited by tarn owl
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Unlikely given the way they get called names or slated because they dont' know every individual player on the pitch etc etc

It's hardly like the core support make them feel welcome ever is it

USE A SMALLER HOOK AND LESS GROUNDBAIT.:biggrin:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, torres said:

The core of the support we get is outstanding.

Both home and away.

Just wish we could tap into the casual bunch more often 

Due to economic situation fans are in every part of country. Know quite a few who went to Reading match as they are living in this area will go to other games in reasonable travelling distance but difficult to get folks to commit to very long drive on regular basis. Think if we get promoted you would see more turn up as draw of playing big 6/7 clubs would probably inspire to them to go up to Hillsborough. If getting away from ground was easier and parking easier to get away from I suspect that may attract more people but half an hour getting out of Sheffield does not make it any easier. The roadworks on M1 do not help either.